.Net Lead - Applications Systems Engineer 5
This is an application development position on the Microsoft Development team within Wells Fargo Trust Systems Technology. In this position, you will have the opportunity to be part of a highly motivated team of professionals.
Your responsibilities in this role include but are not limited to the following:
- Working with a geographically diverse team to complete all development duties.
- Providing technical consultation and support in the development of computer applications and programs.
- Analyze business requirements, design and write technical specifications to design or redesign computer solutions.
- Develop original and/or complex code or provide coding guidance to less experienced staff. Lead and/or perform modeling, simulations and analysis efforts.
- Verify program logic by overseeing the preparation of test data, testing and debugging of programs.
- Participate in overall systems testing.
- Lead the migration of applications to production.
- Develop new documentation, participate in the development of department technical procedures and design user guides.
- Act as an escalation point for application support and troubleshooting.
- Provide guidance and direction to less experienced staff in resolution of escalated issues and/or complex production, application or system problems.
- Lead projects, including assignment of tasks, and provides direction and guidance to less experienced staff.
- Assure quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area and oversee updating and testing of the business continuation plan.
- Identify and create best practices for development team
- Research and implement new technologies for applications within the team
- 7+ years of application development and implementation experience
- 5+ years of .net experience
- 5+ years of development or implementation experience with automated decisioning tools and platforms
- 3+ years of SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), SQL Servicer Reporting Services (SSRS) experience, or a combination of both
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of secure SDLC (System Development Life Cycle) methodologies
- 4+ years of mortgage, banking, or financial services experience
Other Desired Qualifications
- 5 or more years of experience with Microsoft SQL Server and/or Oracle including experience writing stored procedures.
- Ability to think strategically and have knowledge of end to end business flows through multiple, complex systems
- Experience using Source Code Management tools
- Experience working with a team that geographically diverse
- Experience in trouble shooting performance issues and tuning queries
- Experience with Autosys (or other job scheduler)
- Experience with Team Foundation Server
- Experience with Telerik controls
- Ability to perform in a team environment spread across multiple locations
- Experience with Telerik controls
- 4 year Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or related discipline or equivalent work experience and technical training
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0015134 CORPORATE FINANCE
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Business Online Banking Specialist Representative
Veiongo secures Wells Fargo’s online business banking transactions and customer subscriptions and manages customer-care issues, including password sign-ins, account verifications, and document authorizations.
Back to top