.Net - Front End Web Developer
Provides technical support and basic development for computer applications and programs. Uses diagnostic tools and/or analyzes and uses vendor specifications to troubleshoot complex computer application problems to maintain or restore service or data to programs, leads the resolution of complex issues or escalates as needed to meet established service level agreements. Completes required logs and reports. Prepares programming specifications and completes programming tasks to develop basic, and/or assist in the development of moderately complex, computer solutions. Performs modeling, simulations and analysis. Prepares program test data, tests and debugs programs. Updates and completes documentation, procedures and user guides. Understands BCP, quality, security and compliance requirements for supported areas and analyzes changes for risk to the environment. Participates in testing and updating the business continuation plan. Provides assistance and guidance to less experienced staff.
We are seeking an individual with the following traits:
- Proficient in industry standard IDE tools and technologies (Visual Studio Professional 2015, VS Code)
- Knowledgable in software development patterns and practice
Applicant needs to be a proven and strong individual contributor. The individual must be capable of taking high-level direction and execute to success with minimal assistance. The individual must be an excellent communicator and be familiar with software development best practices. The individual must be able to focus on front-end UI development for the web including an emphasis on user experience.
- 5+ years of application development and implementation experience
- 5 + years of computer application development experience
- 3+ years of web design and development experience
- 3+ years of .net experience
- 3+ years of experience testing end user applications and technology products
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- A BS/BA degree or higher in science or technology
Other Desired Qualifications
- Working experience with Aurelia SPA Framework
- 3+ years working as a web front-end user experience designer/developer
- Experience working with large-scale datasets
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0067390 CORPORATE FINANCE
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Lauren audits Wells Fargo’s financial reports to assess accuracy and risk. She reviews processes in place, analyzes management controls, and communicates calculations and findings with business partners.
Back to top