.Net Developer - Apps Systems Engineer 5
The Application Systems Engineer will supports Brokerage Technology which delivers technology support to 15,000 financial advisors, 10 million brokerage accounts, including processing for 100+ other brokerage firms. Within the Wealth Investment Management Technology (WIMT) organization, this position will provide technical support and development skills for the Well Fargo Advisors LOB within the Application Delivery Services (ADS,): Brokerage Products: Commons Services Team. Within my team, the area of specialty will focus on the support team within the SOA Domain services support team responsible to day to day development, support and maintenance for 16 of the 24 SOA Domains areas within WFA. The team currently consists of a senior analyst (team leader) position, a junior analyst, part time support at tech lead onshore along with eight offshored EGS technical team members. This would be the first of two planned onshore technical positions. The technical landscape here is quite homogeneous: .Net 4.5.2 XMX/SOAP based interface systems hosted in Win’08 and Win’12 stacks, connecting with Oracle or DB2 databases and other SOA systems or ‘Third Party’ proprietary interfaces (JASN REST, SAML, or FIX-like.) Primary role will be business hours troubleshooting and response, with maintenance development, problem analysis and research as secondary.
- Acts as a senior technician in providing application design guidance and consultation, utilizing a thorough understanding of applicable technology, tools and existing designs
- Analyzes highly complex business requirements, designs and writes technical specifications to design or redesign complex computer platforms and applications
- Provides coding direction to less experienced staff or develops highly complex original code
- Acts as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation and analysis efforts
- Verifies program logic by overseeing the preparation of test data, testing and debugging of programs
- Oversees overall systems testing and the migration of platforms and applications to production
- Develops new documentation, departmental technical procedures and user guides
- May leads small projects, allocates and manages resources and manages the work of less experienced, offshore staff
- Assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area and oversees creation of or updates to and testing of the business continuation plan
- 7+ years of application development and implementation experience
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- 5+ years of .net experience
- 5+ years of application production support experience
- 5+ years of SQL experience
- 4+ years of mortgage, banking, or financial services experience
- 5+ years of data analysis experience
- 7+ years of XML (Extensible Markup Language) experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Outstanding problem solving and analytical skills with ability to turn findings into strategic imperatives
Other Desired Qualifications
- Strong C# .Net development experience
- SQL and Oracle background
- Working understanding of SPLUNK, Oracle Coherence Caching, Solace messaging, and IBM DataPower is strongly preferred
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0077335 CORPORATE FINANCE
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Business Online Banking Specialist Representative
Veiongo secures Wells Fargo’s online business banking transactions and customer subscriptions and manages customer-care issues, including password sign-ins, account verifications, and document authorizations.
Back to top