The Enterprise Market Risk Technology (EMRT) department provides world class business solutions to support Corporate and LOB Market Risk teams. EMRT works with its business partners in identification, measurement, aggregation and reporting of Market Risk and Counterparty risk across the firm. The department works closely with the lines of business to ensure that risks are being appropriately managed within the defined risk appetite for the firm. Supported risk disciplines include market risk, counterparty credit risk, issuer risk, country risk, model risk and liquidity risk.
This position Limit Management Systems (LiMS)Team. LiMS is the Interface for market Risk Limits, Mandates and Approval workflows. Team members will work on building new components for the system and also enhancing existing components in the system.
The open position is for a .NET developer.
- The developer will be working with Business and offshore teams to design and deliver the requirements
- The Developer will work in a user experience team to create new applications for reviewing and analyzing data, to re-factor and in some cases completely re-architect existing user interface applications.
- The successful candidate will need to have advanced Object Oriented development skills in order to create C# code that can be easily maintained and extended to meet growing requirements.
- For new development, the developer will be expected to work with business partners and analysts in order to understand requirements and to analyze and design the necessary software.
- This position also requires that the developer have experience working with relational databases. This experience is needed to manage the large amount of position data and market data feeding into the system, as well as the risk results and reporting data stored in a database. This requires skills in schema design, and in stored procedure and view creation.
- Assures quality, maintainability, and extensibility for supported systems and risk applications.
- 2+ years of MVC (Model-View-Controller) Framework experience
- 3+ years of C# experience
- 3+ years of SQL experience
- 5+ years of .net experience
- 5+ years of Object Oriented experience
- 7+ years of application development and implementation experience
- A BS/BA degree or higher in information technology
- Knowledge and understanding of Agile
- Knowledge and understanding of software development life cycle (SDLC): all phases and types of testing
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
Other Desired Qualifications
- Experience using technologies like Entity framework, WCF and REST services.
- Strong object oriented analysis and design experience, with thorough understanding of design patterns and their application
- A detailed, logical thinker, problem solver & team player
- Experience working with onsite/offshore teams.
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0048988 CORPORATE FINANCE
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Lauren audits Wells Fargo’s financial reports to assess accuracy and risk. She reviews processes in place, analyzes management controls, and communicates calculations and findings with business partners.
Back to top