MySQL Database Analyst
This position falls within the Enterprise Data Management (EDM) team. The EDM Database Administration (DBA) team creates, implements, and maintains the physical databases with respect to security, backup, optimization and other tasks such as Disaster Recovery Plan.
This Database Analyst will have the following responsibilities:
- Plans, analyzes, designs, implements, maintains, and controls the organization’s databases for Corporate Data, HR, Finance, and Operations business units.
- Consults with and provides guidance to database users and client groups, such as, application developers, system administrators, storage management, architecture, and risk management, often recommending tactical and strategic solutions.
- Performs moderately complex server-class database activities across various platforms and environments including one or more of the following:
- business requirement identification and analysis;
- conceptual, logical, and/or physical database design;
- data modeling and/or mapping;
- moderate to complex programming and coding to automate and/or support the database environment;
- performance monitoring and tuning;
- analyzing database metrics and assisting with capacity planning;
- planning, testing, configuration and execution of installations, upgrades and migrations; and
- implementing security controls.
- Leads, mentors and/or provides guidance to less experienced database analysts, where applicable, including guidance for troubleshooting escalated issues.
May participate in the development of data/ database architectures and management policies, procedures and standards.
May lead moderately complex projects.
- 5+ years of database design and administration experience
- 5 + years of MySQL experience
- 5+ years of Linux experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0076028 CORPORATE FINANCE
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Business Online Banking Specialist Representative
Veiongo secures Wells Fargo’s online business banking transactions and customer subscriptions and manages customer-care issues, including password sign-ins, account verifications, and document authorizations.
Back to top