MS Bus Sales Consultant 1
At Wells Fargo, our vision is to satisfy all our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. In this role, you will help us deliver on our vision and build lifelong relationships with our customers. You also will demonstrate leadership through contributing to a company culture that supports customers in achieving their financial goals, team members in developing their careers, and communities in continuing to thrive. As part of a team that serves one in three American households, you will play a vital role in living our commitment to the highest ethical standards and maintaining the valued trust of our customers and communities.
Wells Fargo Merchant Services specializes in providing solutions such as credit card, debit card, check guarantee, e-commerce and gift cards to businesses of all sizes. WFMS is nationally recognized for its ingenuity and reputation as a leader in the electronics payments industry. We are searching for highly motivated outside sales consultants. Come work with a leader in the Electronic Payments industry. This is an excellent opportunity for qualified candidates to continue a successful sales career.
- This is an outside sales position. You will be selling non-cash payment (credit, debit, check and gift card) processing solutions to businesses with varying financial needs.
- Duties will include retail bank partnering and self-sourcing of new merchant sales opportunities in additional to internal networking with other Wells Fargo business units.
- This position requires a high degree of integrity, professionalism, excellent communication and time management skills as well as the acumen to plan and achieve aggressive financial goals.
- You will be responsible for analyzing financial statements, developing proposals in our proprietary software application and delivering formal presentations to prospective merchants.
- All sales activities will be entered into our lead-tracking software.
- Total expected annual compensation (Salary + Commissions) at achieved goal targets is in the $90k plus range although the commission is uncapped.
- Expense reimbursement includes cell phone, mileage and certain incidental privileges.
- There are additional benefits to working at Wells Fargo such as Medical, Dental, Vision and 401k to name a few.
- This position includes on-going sales and sales development training support.
- You will be responsible for adhering to all Wells Fargo Bank and Wells Fargo Merchant Services programs and policies.
- 3+ years of outside sales experience in a consultative Business-to-Business environment selling a complex suite of products and solutions.
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
- 3+ years of sales experience; including business-to-business selling of complex products or solutions
- Strong negotiation and influence skills
- Direct-sourcing and prospecting new client experience
- Experience in consistent sales goal achievement
- Intermediate Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook) skills
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Strong presentation skills
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0016460 PYMTVIRSOLSINN/PVSI WH
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Business Online Banking Specialist Representative
Veiongo secures Wells Fargo’s online business banking transactions and customer subscriptions and manages customer-care issues, including password sign-ins, account verifications, and document authorizations.
Back to top