Mortgage Sales Supervisor (SAFE)
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Payments, Virtual Solutions, and Innovation (PVSI) team includes Operations, Cards and Retail Services, Deposit Products Group, the Innovation Group, Treasury Management, Merchant Services, Payment Solutions, and Wells Fargo Virtual Channels and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. PVSI's focus is on delivering the next generation of payments and deposit capabilities and advancing our digital and online offerings to design new customer experiences and products. Its guiding principles are to start with the customer, move faster, and partner effectively.
Join the #1 Mortgage originator and servicer ( Source: Inside Mortgage Finance )
Our Mortgage team supports the nation's leading originator and servicer of residential mortgages.
We have an immediate opening for a Retail Sales Supervisor (Sales Manager). This individual is responsible for coaching, directing and managing the sales activities of a small group of residential Home Mortgage Consultants (at a minimum of 3 and maximum of 7 sales origination direct reports) under the direction of a Branch Sales Manager. Partner with Branch Sales Manager in ensuring compliance and control through risk management. Manage personal and team's pipeline to effectively manage customer loyalty. Also responsible for producing high quality loans that meet Wells Fargo Home Mortgage guidelines by building relationships with realtors, builders, financial planners, bank stores, past customers, and other nontraditional source while providing excellent customer service. Strong sales and organizational skills are essential. Bi-lingual job seekers are encouraged to apply.
Additional duties include:
• Develop knowledge of company products, policies and procedures, and underwriting requirements
• Understand real estate appraisals, title reports, and real estate transactions
• Inform prospective and existing customers of WFHM programs, rates, policies, underwriting requirements, and loan procedures
• Analyze detailed financial and credit data, matching customer needs with an appropriate loan program and level of risk
• Receive customer applications, quote the rate and points, and complete follow-up activities with the registration lock-in
• Develop and maintains a high degree of visibility and credibility for WFHM in the marketplace
• Perform miscellaneous duties as needed and required
- 3+ years of sales experience, mortgage industry experience, or a combination of both
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Mortgage industry experience
- Bilingual speaking proficiency in Spanish/English
- Customer service experience
- Knowledge and understanding of sales prospecting and generating referrals
- A BS/BA degree or higher
- 1+ year of leadership or management experience
Other Desired Qualifications
• Documented retail residential mortgage fundings over the past 12 months referred primarily from established, local, external sources
• 1+ year of data analysis experience
• 1 + year of recruiting experience
- This position requires SAFE registration at the time of employment. Wells Fargo will initiate the SAFE registration process immediately after your employment start date. The Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) web site (http://fedregistry.nationwidelicensingsystem.org ) provides the MU4R questions and registration required for employment in this position.
- Individuals in Loan Originator (LO) positions must meet the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau qualification requirements and comply with related Wells Fargo policies. The LO qualification requirements include meeting applicable financial responsibility, character, general financial fitness and criminal background standards. A current credit report will be used to assess your financial responsibility and credit fitness, however, a credit score is not included as part of the evaluation. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening, if necessary.
- Ability to lift 20+ pounds
- Reliable transportation
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays as needed or scheduled
- This position requires compliance with all mortgage regulatory requirements and Wells Fargo's compliance policies related to these requirements including acceptable background check investigation results. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening and required reporting of certain incidents.
DE-Hockessin: 7465 Lancaster Pike - Hockessin, DE
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0035088 CONSUMER BNKG
Back to top