Mortgage Change Performance Consultant
Our foundation for success can be summarized in three beliefs:
Our product is service.
Our value added is financial advice and guidance.
Our competitive advantage is our people. It all begins with outstanding talent.
In Consumer Lending, we've built our team of top professionals by rewarding their accomplishments and ensuring they have what's needed to succeed. We value and promote diversity and inclusion in every aspect of our business and at every level of our organization.
The Consumer Lending team includes Home Lending, Personal Lending, and Dealer Services, including the professional services teams that partner with these businesses and other key partners.
Join the #1 Home Equity originator (Source: Company sources; Based on new commitments)
Our Home Equity team serves customers in all aspects of applying for and receiving home equity loans and/or lines of credit across the nation. This organization provides service to customers from the point of application submission, all the way to funding.
The Mortgage Change Performance Consultant will prepare mortgage production managers to successfully lead and sustain change, achieve desired performance results and be an extension of the manager in support of their teams. Responsible for the logistics and execution (including delivery) of provided change management plan; may participate in the onboarding activities of new team members and managers. Advises on the implications and risks of proposed change management plan; makes recommendations on factors that may impact change adoption and sustainability. Analyzes performance trend; engaged in action planning and executing action plan based on specific gaps or needs identified by production managers. Inspect for adherence to national standards and provide feedback to production managers when there are deviations from standards. Leverage appropriate escalation paths when risks or issues are identified. Once in role, team members are to be fully knowledgeable on the home lending regulations, risks, compliance, technology, process, and controls
- 5+ years of financial services experience
- 2+ years experience in one or a combination of the following: sales, operations or production risk
- Expert knowledge and understanding of home lending regulations, risks, compliance, and controls
- Ability to build strong working relationships across a matrixed organization
- Ability to effectively partner and influence at the executive level
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to analyze information, interpret results, identify trends and recommend solutions
- Strong analytical skills with an ability to identify operational process inefficiencies
- Ability to drive change toward continued improvement and excellence
- Experience facilitating and delivering training or other related facilitation experience such as group meetings or presentations
Other Desired Qualifications
- Experience processing, underwriting and/or closing home equity loans/lines
- This position requires compliance with all mortgage regulatory requirements and Wells Fargo's compliance policies related to these requirements including acceptable background check investigation results. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening and required reporting of certain incidents.
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule.
OR-Portland: Min: $60,400 Mid: $85,000
OR-Portland: 9600 Ne Cascades Parkway - Portland, OR
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0214968 WF CONSLNDG GRP
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Lauren audits Wells Fargo’s financial reports to assess accuracy and risk. She reviews processes in place, analyzes management controls, and communicates calculations and findings with business partners.
Back to top