Mobile Applications System Analyst
Join Wells Fargo’s Enterprise Systems Quality Assurance Group as an Applications Programmer Analyst working within the Secure Session Banking QA Team for automation and development of Test Scripts to enable early White box/Automation testing. The QA group focuses on testing cutting edge Banking Services Application on Desktop, Tablets and Smartphones. As an APA selected candidate will be responsible for coding scripts in Java to automate manual test cases as well as executing those scripts in an effort to test the functionality developed in the Wells Fargo Digital Channel Technology Group.
- Utilization of Appium, Selenium, Junit, Mockito, LISA ITKO to automate and virtualize manual test cases that reside in Quality Center.
- Automation/ Virtualization will be conducted throughout the software development lifecycle, including during the SIT development phase for any given project to support the Shift Left concepts.
- Candidate will develop and provide recommendations to the existing framework for these highly visible mission critical applications.
- Candidate will serve as a primary escalation point for testing support/troubleshooting for less experienced staff.
- Candidate will support general activities such as but not limited to: provide oversight and participate in overall project/systems testing, code automated test cases and maintenance of existing test cases, conduct code reviews, peer reviews, setup and maintain test data, metrics reporting to overall platform leads and managers to ensure platform release changes are deployed into production with high quality and defect free.
- Candidate will work closely with application development leads, QA leads from other areas, and business groups to ensure successful collaboration.
- Analyzes business requirements, designs and writes technical specifications to design or redesign or test computer solutions.
- Develops original and/or complex code and/or provides coding guidance to less experienced staff.
- Leads and/or performs modeling, simulations and analysis efforts.
- Verifies program logic by overseeing the preparation of test data, testing and debugging of programs. Participates in overall systems testing.
- Develops new documentation, participates in the development of department technical procedures and designs user guides.
- May lead the migration of applications to production.
- Guides and directs less experienced staff in resolution of escalated issues and/or complex production, application or system problems.
- 3+ years of application development and implementation experience
- 5+ years of web applications experience
- 5+ years of internet banking experience
- 5+ years of mobile platforms experience
- 5+ years of mobile banking experience
- 3+ years of workload automation tool experience
- 3+ years of experience with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) tools
- 3+ years of Agile experience
- 3+ years of Quality Center experience
- 3+ years of distributed servers platform experience
- 3+ years of SDLC (System Development Life Cycle) experience
- 3+ years of JIRA experience
- 5+ years of defect tracking tool experience
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- 3+ years of Java experience
- A BS/BA degree or higher in information technology
- Experience leading projects that require integration of multiple technology systems to deliver new online functionality and user experience
- 3+ years of business systems analysis or design experience
- Ability to identify and recommend new policies/programs that improve existing products or develop new programs
- Ability to identify root-cause issues/improvement opportunities, and design approaches/programs/products to improve overall quality assurance
- Ability to act as a liaison between the technical design staff and business requester to ensure all requirements are met
- Knowledge and understanding of business systems analysis or design in the financial services industry
- Knowledge and understanding of web systems: architecture or design
- Knowledge and understanding of design and development of modern web applications and mobile technologies
- Knowledge and understanding of technical documentation: for technical design documentation used by engineering teams
- Knowledge and understanding of technical documentation: impact analysis, detailed designs and unit test plans
- Ability to consult at the highest technical level on design: planning, integration, implementation, scalability, and problem definition
- Flexibility to frequently be on call beyond normal working hours
- Flexibility to address incidents as needed 24 hours a day
- Ability to work additional hours as needed
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0013533 CORPORATE FINANCE
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Business Online Banking Specialist Representative
Veiongo secures Wells Fargo’s online business banking transactions and customer subscriptions and manages customer-care issues, including password sign-ins, account verifications, and document authorizations.
Back to top