Mid-Level Process Engineer (Process Engineer 2)
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Human Resources develops and implements people strategies to support Wells Fargo's business objectives. This group manages compensation and benefits, human resource service centers, systems and payroll, finance, team member relations and assistance, talent management, learning and development, and recruiting. We work together as One HR to make Wells Fargo an employer of choice. Our operating foundation is based on our ability to operate efficiently, develop HR team members, strengthen controls, and scale technology infrastructure.
This position will lead the development of the process engineering engagement plan, define and execute business process analysis activities (e.g., current state, user experience, etc.) and drive process optimization and/or new process design efforts for HR projects with high complexity and risk. This highly visible position can be located anywhere in the Wells Fargo footprint and does not offer relocation assistance.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Consult with the Project Sponsor and Project Manager to align the process engineering approach with business goals
- Provide leadership and consultation on the use of process analysis and design techniques to improve process performance, reduce risk and enhance the customer experience
- Lead a cross-functional project team in the design of complex business processes and identify process challenges, gaps and opportunities for process optimization
- Identify and establish standards for measuring process performance against process requirements using formal process engineering tools and methods
- Comply with the enterprise process methodology, approach, tools and documentation standards and drive awareness of the same
- 7+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: process engineering, military (supply chain, analytics and/or engineering); or LEAN/Six Sigma Black belt and 5+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: process engineering, military (supply chain, analytics or engineering)
- BS/BA degree or higher in a quantitative field such as mathematics, statistics, actuarial science, engineering, or physics
- Knowledge and understanding of Business Process Management Notation (BPMN) software such as iGrafx
- Knowledge and understanding of Statistical Analysis software such as Minitab
- Facilitation skills such as Helix
- Change Management skills such as Prosci/ADKAR
- Knowledge and understanding of Rapid Process Automation software such as Blue Prism
Other Desired Qualifications
- Experience in process analysis and design using Lean, Six Sigma or similar methodology
- Experience leading enterprise-wide redesign projects and concurrent work streams
- Experience presenting information in a manner that persuades, educates, and enhances understanding at all levels
- Experience building strong relationships and collaborating across large organizations
- WF Enterprise Process Engineering Advanced learning level or LEAN/Six Sigma Black belt must be documented as completed within 1 year of job start date
MN-Minneapolis: 550 South 4th St - Minneapolis, MN
NC-Charlotte: 11625 N Community House Road - Charlotte, NC
NC-Charlotte: 8740 Research Dr - Charlotte, NC
IA-West Des Moines: 7001 Westown Pkwy - West Des Moines, IA
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
HUMAN RESOURCES/HUMAN RESOURCES
0048539 HUMAN RESOURCES/HUMAN RESOURCES
Back to top