Marketing Program Manager 3 CLG Marketing Everyday Credit Rewards
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $1.8 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through 8,700 locations, 13,000 ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking, and has offices in 36 countries to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. With approximately 265,000 team members, Wells Fargo serves one in three households in the United States. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 30 on Fortune’s 2015 rankings of America’s largest corporations. Wells Fargo’s vision is to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. Wells Fargo perspectives are also available at Wells Fargo Blogs and Wells Fargo Stories.
You’ve got the passion. You’ve got the skills. Now you just need the right opportunity. At Wells Fargo, you’ll have the chance to join a team of intelligent and talented people who share the same values. Our diverse lines of business offer a world of opportunity to expand your capabilities and advance your career. We invest in our people and provide a supportive environment in which to learn and grow.
Marketing - Provides marketing and thought leadership to enable life-long relationships and drive enhanced and sustainable revenue growth, propelling Wells Fargo to be the most trusted, loved and admired brand. “M2”
Wells Fargo has made substantial investments in the development and launch of a new Rewards platform for the consumer credit card business. There are outstanding features and capabilities that are differentiated in the marketplace. The opportunity for the business is to develop expanded, integrated, and comprehensive Marketing strategy to drive existing customer engagement in the Rewards program and to attract new customers.
This leader is responsible for leading and executing all key Rewards Marketing strategic initiatives. Additionally, this leader will lead Rewards Marketing strategy in support of large scale Rewards Product initiatives, partnerships, and new platform capabilities. To support these strategies, He/She will lead Rewards Segmentation/Targeting development and execution. He/She will also partner across Credit Card Marketing to develop Rewards strategies in support of Acquisition, Portfolio and Digital Payments. He/She will be a member of the Rewards Marketing leadership team and report directly to the VP, Head of Wells Fargo Rewards Marketing.
Specifically, this leader will:
- Own the Marketing Strategy (Offers, key messaging, targeting/segmentation, channels, etc.), roadmap, and budget for Rewards marketing.
- Lead the creation, execution, and refinement of a comprehensive Rewards Segmentation and Targeting strategy that will be utilized across the Rewards business.
- Support new Rewards partnerships by developing marketing and offer strategy in deep partnership with the Rewards Product team.
- Partner with Credit Card Acquisitions to drive new accounts through the promotion of Rewards features, capabilities and offers effectively. Collaborate with Acquisition team to identify new Rewards capability needs going forward.
- Partner with the Credit Card Portfolio team to drive customer engagement through the promotion of Rewards features, capabilities and offers. Collaborate with the Portfolio team to identify new Rewards benefits or capabilities going forward.
- Create and lead Rewards Marketing Performance tracking and reporting in partnership with the Marketing Sales and Analytics and Digital Marketing teams.
- Coordinate Rewards Marketing Strategy for New Product launches.
- Track and analyze key competitive Rewards Marketing trends and work with key partners to apply learnings/innovations across the business.
- Develop and maintain effective partnerships with Legal and Compliance.
- 7+ years of marketing experience
Other Desired Qualifications
- 7+ years’ experience executing marketing programs across credit card lifecycle (Acquisitions and Portfolio).
- 3+ years’ experience delivering Marketing programs at national consumer credit card company
- Experience leveraging and driving consumer credit Rewards and/or Loyalty campaigns to drive awareness and engagement to the platform.
- Deep knowledge of financial performance metrics for Credit Cards and ability to translate analysis of results into changes in marketing programs
- Proven success at delivering integrated programs across multiple channels including digital, direct mail, e-mail, store, phone channels, and social media.
- Deep marketing performance management with financial metrics acumen with proven history of creating suite of effective reports that feature analysis of results.
- Experience creating or refining segmentation and targeting strategy that delivered measurable lifts in program performance
- Strong program management skills with ability to translate strategy into an action plan
- CA-Concord: 1220 Concord Ave - Concord, CA
- NC-Charlotte: 301 S College St - Charlotte, NC
- IA-West Des Moines: 7001 Westown Pkwy - West Des Moines, IA
- CA-SF-Financial District: 550 California St - San Francisco, CA
- DE-Wilmington: 2200 Concord Pike - Wilmington, DE
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Back to top