Marketing Execution - Analytic Cons 2
The Digital Sales and Marketing (DSM) Team within our Virtual Channels (WFVC) Group is looking for an Analytic Consultant who will be responsible for key aspects of outbound campaigns (mostly email) in collaboration with Marketing Managers, Lines of Business, Analytics teams and the email execution teams. Responsibilities include the following aspects of our email marketing programs:
Campaign Design and Strategy
- Consult with the Optimization team to confirm and finalize marketing campaign requirements.
- Determine data sources required to meet campaign specifications.
- Translate marketing campaign requirements into campaign targeting/selection rules.
- Campaign Build and Execution
- Finalize campaign requirements with Optimization team.
- Receive and QA any external data files (e.g., line of business files).
- Build campaigns in IBM Campaign (aka Unica Affinium).
- QA campaign build.
- Provide waterfall reports and sample records.
- Execute campaigns ensuring 100% error free work.
- Troubleshoot any potential campaign issues.\
- Campaign Results Analysis
- Support ad hoc campaign performance analyses with Optimization team.
- Work with the Optimization team and email vendor to resolve any data issues.
- 4+ years of reporting experience, analytics experience, or a combination of both; or a BS/BA degree or higher in a quantitative field such as applied math, statistics, engineering, physics, accounting, finance, economics, econometrics, computer sciences, or business/social and behavioral sciences with a quantitative emphasis and 2+ years of reporting experience, analytics experience, or a combination of both
- 3+ years of SQL experience
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- 4+ years of marketing analytics experience
- Experience with campaign management software, preferably IBM Unica Affinium Campaign Management
- Experience in gathering, analyzing and interpreting large datasets
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Ability to communicate effectively with business partners and project managers
Other Desired Qualifications
- End-to-end marketing campaign management experience
- Experience creating and implementing integrated direct marketing programs using digital and offline channels
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Back to top