At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wholesale Banking provides financial solutions to businesses across the United States and globally. Our nine major business lines include Business Banking, Middle Market Banking, Government and Institutional Banking, Corporate Banking, Commercial Real Estate, Financial Institutions Group, Wells Fargo Commercial Capital, Wells Fargo Securities, and the Investment Portfolio. We also have groups in credit risk, group risk, finance, marketing, human relations, and the Wholesale Chief Operating Office that support our businesses.
The Investment Solutions (IS) Group in Wells Fargo Securities is seeking an enthusiastic experienced individual to join our team in the New York Office. The group is a cross asset class structuring and sales team that provides structured investment products linked to fixed income, equity, credit, commodity and currency markets. These products include but are not limited to Market Linked Notes and Market Linked Certificates of Deposit.
The Director must have the ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with both financial advisors and managers. In addition the individual must be an energetic self-starter who is detail oriented while possessing excellent communication and presentation skills.
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following, and adhering to and if applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
- 7+ years of experience in capital markets, industry experience within the specific sector of the position, or a combination of both
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Effective organizational, multi tasking, and prioritizing skills
Other Desired Qualifications
- Candidate must be an individual who demonstrates a sense of personal accountability and urgency for achieving results.
- 10+ years of experience in equity derivatives products with a focus on educational sales to financial advisors.
- Candidate should have experience in all aspects of the sales process from product development to execution.
- Candidate must have experience in delivering product presentations and product training to financial advisors.
- Candidate must have experience in dealing with financial advisors one-on-one and in large groups.
- Candidate must have experience in successfully developing new growth opportunities in retail channels or regional coverage.
- Candidate will be instrumental in developing bespoke funded equity derivative solutions.
- Candidate will be required to have a team-oriented mindset and work in close partnership with the various Structuring and Documentation verticals within IS for the development, pricing, execution, issuance and distribution of products.
- Candidate must have the ability to manage relationships with financial advisors, branch, regional and complex managers.
- Candidate must have a strong knowledge of derivative structures and experience in several issuance vehicles including registered notes, Reg S and Market Linked CDs.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Bloomberg.
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0104180 WHOLESALE BANKING
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Lauren audits Wells Fargo’s financial reports to assess accuracy and risk. She reviews processes in place, analyzes management controls, and communicates calculations and findings with business partners.
Back to top