Market Relationship Consultant
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Payments, Virtual Solutions, and Innovation (PVSI) team includes Operations, Cards and Retail Services, Deposit Products Group, the Innovation Group, Treasury Management, Merchant Services, Payment Solutions, and Wells Fargo Virtual Channels and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. PVSI's focus is on delivering the next generation of payments and deposit capabilities and advancing our digital and online offerings to design new customer experiences and products. Its guiding principles are to start with the customer, move faster, and partner effectively.
Join the #1 Mortgage originator and servicer ( Source: Inside Mortgage Finance )
Our Mortgage team supports the nation's leading originator and servicer of residential mortgages.
We are seeking a Market Relationship Consultant (MRC) for our Wells Fargo Home Mortgage sales team. This role will be responsible for building and maintaining mortgage relationships with referral partners such as Realtors, Builders, Enterprise Partners and local Community Organizations and Groups while providing consistent local Wells Fargo presence within a defined geographic territory.
Primary responsibilities of an MRC include:
- Building presence in the community
- Representing Wells Fargo Home Mortgage in the community connecting referral clients with HMCs based on when, where, and how customers want to be served
- Creating relationships and building trust within the community and with referral partners
- Serving as an in-market expert and leveraging local market knowledge to design sales strategy and execution
- Making connections to serve more customers in the market
- Building strong relationships with referral partners to an aligned team of Mortgage Consultants (HMCs)
- Partnering with a defined team of HMCs (Centralized and Distributed) as the referral partner relationship manager
- Conducting field-based sales activities including presenting product and feature information for referral partners
- 3+ years of experience in developing business relationships within one or more of the following industries: Mortgage, Financial Services, Real Estate, or Mortgage Titling
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of the consultative approach to client relationship management
- Relationship management experience
- Experience building relationships with referral partners and community organizations within diverse communities
- Mortgage industry experience
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong influence skills
- Strong collaboration and partnering skills
- Knowledge and understanding of sales prospecting and generating referrals
- Bilingual speaking proficiency in Spanish/English
- This position requires compliance with all mortgage regulatory requirements and Wells Fargo's compliance policies related to these requirements including acceptable background check investigation results. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening and required reporting of certain incidents.
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0035352 COMMUNITY BKG
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Lauren audits Wells Fargo’s financial reports to assess accuracy and risk. She reviews processes in place, analyzes management controls, and communicates calculations and findings with business partners.
Back to top