Market Manager, Private Client Group
Wells Fargo Advisors (WFA): Wells Fargo Advisors operates the nation's third-largest Brokerage business with 15,134 Financial Advisors and 3,883 licensed bankers in retail stores across the U.S. Wells Fargo Advisors administer $1.4 trillion in client assets. Unprecedented choice and flexibility for Financial Advisors and their clients is provided through distinct business channels supported by established products, services and technology.
It starts with you. Our goal is to attract, develop, retain and motivate the most talented people - those who care and who work together as partners across business units and functions. We value and promote diversity and inclusion in every aspect of our business and at every level of our organization.
Responsible for the management of a metropolitan market within the Private Client Group. Responsible for recruiting, local marketing, market planning, team development, administration, compliance, and operations functions within the branch. Accountable for the performance of each branch within his/her market. Primary focus is on recruiting, local marketing and promoting the firms image in the local community. May directly manage the main branch within the market. Develops the market business plan, and looks for opportunities to grow the market share. Responsible for the market profit and loss statement. Helps coordinate and develop the market management team. Assists in the development of Financial Advisor teams. Responsible for Financial Advisor attrition and managing Financial Advisor relationships. Is the ultimate point-of-contact for all compliance, regulatory, and administrative issues relating to the branches in the market and must possess a comprehensive understanding of firm policies and procedures, brokerage operations principles and governing bodies regulatory roles and regulations.
- 7+ years of financial services experience
- 5+ years of branch management or leadership experience
- Successfully completed FINRA Series 7, 9/10 or 24, and 63 exams to qualify for immediate registration (or FINRA recognized equivalents)
- Leadership or management experience including mentoring, coaching, and influencing
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Registration for FINRA Series 66 (or 63 and 65) must be completed within 90 days of hire date if it is not available for transfer upon hire. FINRA recognized equivalents will be accepted.
- Persons who have FINRA Series 24 must successfully complete series registration for FINRA Series 9/10 within 120 days of hire date.
- Obtaining and/or maintaining appropriate Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) license(s) is required for ongoing employment in this position. In addition to state registration, specific product licenses or SAFE licensing may apply. Wells Fargo will initiate financial and criminal background review process at the time of offer acceptance.
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0165557 WEALTH INV MGMT/WIM PSI
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Lauren audits Wells Fargo’s financial reports to assess accuracy and risk. She reviews processes in place, analyzes management controls, and communicates calculations and findings with business partners.
Back to top