Market Administrator - Private Client Group
Let's talk about building a rewarding career
- It starts with you. Our goal is to attract, develop, retain and motivate the most talented people - those who care and who work together as partners across business units and functions. We value and promote diversity and inclusion in every aspect of our business and at every level of our organization.
Wells Fargo Advisors (WFA): Wells Fargo Advisors operates the nation's third-largest Brokerage business with 15,134 Financial Advisors and 3,883 licensed bankers in retail stores across the U.S. Wells Fargo Advisors administer $1.4 trillion in client assets. Unprecedented choice and flexibility for Financial Advisors and their clients is provided through distinct business channels supported by established products, services and technology.
Provides administrative supervision and support to the Market Manager. This includes processing employment requests and forms, assisting in job interview evaluations, resolving payroll, commission and Benefits issues along with coordinating recruiting. Responsible for expense reports, office budget expenditures, setting up meetings, travel arrangements and correspondence with the Home Office as well as other confidential matters. Serves as the Market liaison, both internally and externally, for problem resolution regarding HR and operational administration. Acts as the Market Manager s Assistant, working with the Market Manager on a variety of administrative functions. May supervise support staff as needed and/or assigned.
This crucial position for the Market involves these additional duties:
Work closely with the Market Manager in developing sales management strategies; develop proficiency in understanding the firm's sales and operational resources; coordinate sales meeting schedules, agendas and speakers; assist with planning events for office and Market; arrange conference calls for the office and the Market; direct third-party vendor marketing efforts and activities; provide direct follow up on various requests from FAs; technology liaison for office and for requests to/from home office; assist the Market with a variety of dynamic, business-critical regional initiatives.
- 2+ years of administrative brokerage support experience
- Successfully completed FINRA Series 7 and 63 or 7 and 66 exams to qualify for immediate registration (or FINRA recognized equivalents)
- Strong client service skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Effective organizational, multi tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to make timely and independent judgment decisions while working in a fast-paced and results-driven environment
- Knowledge and understanding of brokerage: systems or applications
- Obtaining and/or maintaining appropriate Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) license(s) is required for ongoing employment in this position. In addition state registration, specific product licenses or SAFE licensing may apply. Additional requirements include meeting enhanced financial fitness and criminal background standards. Wells Fargo will initiate the FINRA review process at the time of offer acceptance.
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0052389 WEALTH INV MGMT/WIM PSI
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Lauren audits Wells Fargo’s financial reports to assess accuracy and risk. She reviews processes in place, analyzes management controls, and communicates calculations and findings with business partners.
Back to top