Wells Fargo provides middle market, large corporate and financial institution customers with a range of international solutions, including treasury management, credit, payments, financing, foreign exchange, and trade services. Wells Fargo operates from 42 countries and territories outside of the U.S., including branches in Beijing, Cayman Islands, Dubai International Financial Center (DIFC), Hong Kong, London, Seoul.
At Wells Fargo, our vision is to help our customers succeed financially. As a member of the Wells Fargo Asset Based Lending ("WF ABL") Team you will help us deliver on our vision and build long-lasting relationships with our customers. You will also demonstrate leadership through contributing to a company culture that supports customers in achieving their financial goals, team members in developing their careers, and communities in continuing to thrive.
At Wells Fargo we have a new opportunity for Loan Servicing Specialist (Loans Administrator - Asset Based Lending) to join the Wells Fargo Capital Finance UK team based in London. Presently located at Covent Garden the team will be relocating to the new London HQ of Wells Fargo at 33 King William Street, anticipated Q1 2019.
WF ABL provides senior debt facilities secured against various assets of a business in a single structured funding package and is supported by our in-depth industry expertise and an intimate understanding of the customer's needs and objectives. Assets secured can include land and buildings, plant and machinery, in addition to the traditional loan collateral of stock (inventory), debtors (accounts receivable) and rental equipment
Joining WF ABL is joining an industry leader with over 25 years of expertise and becoming part of a highly motivated and multicultural team with strong customer focus.
Overview of the Role:
This is a non-rotational permanent role opportunity that provides the opportunity to learn in both a structured format and with support from a highly experienced team to the risk and portfolio management functions of ABL. You will have the opportunity to build relationships internally and externally, to support customers in achieving their objectives and to contribute to key business projects. You will gather a good understanding of the business, as well as experience customers in the many different markets and industries that we serve.
You will benefit from on the job training, learning through a dedicated training and development program, which includes extensive e-learning and ongoing feedback from fellow team members and managers .
The primary areas of responsibility for the role are as follows:
- Processing loan activity into the ABL loan system, including daily cash posting, LIBOR loan activity, weekly settlements and clearing monthly/ quarterly interest and fee accruals.
- Setting up new accounts in the ABL loan system, along with any loan amendments and modifications.
- Coordinate with Accounting Departments for daily subsidiary ledger reconciliations and for closing out open items in suspense.
- Responsible for timely and accurate reconciliations for all interest and fee accruals
- Set up and maintain LIBORs in loan system making sure that appropriate rates and renewals are processed within required time lines.
- Deals include Bilateral, Participations Bought and Agented transactions.
- Provide support for members of various divisions.
Market Skills and Certifications
- Ideal role for a candidate with previous experience in Loans Administration and a good understanding of accounting/ bookkeeping gained from relevant experience in Loan Servicing, Sales/ Purchase Ledger, Accounts Administration, Treasury Accounting or other relevant accounting or finance experience
- Confidence in working with multiple IT systems.
- Accurate, detail focused, organized and multi-task oriented.
- Proficiency with spreadsheet and word processing systems.
Back to top