Loan Servicing Specialist 5
Our foundation for success can be summarized in three beliefs:
Our product is service.
Our value added is financial advice and guidance.
Our competitive advantage is our people. It all begins with outstanding talent.
In Wells Fargo’s Consumer Lending Group (CLG), we’ve built our team of top professionals by rewarding their accomplishments and ensuring they have what’s needed to succeed. We value and promote diversity and inclusion in every aspect of our business and at every level of our organization.
The CLG team includes Home Lending, Personal Loans and Lines, Direct Auto, Dealer Services, Commercial Auto, Retail Services and Education Financial Services including the professional services teams that partner with these businesses and other key partners.
Join the #1 Mortgage originator and servicer (Source: Inside Mortgage Finance)
Our Mortgage team supports the nation’s leading originator and servicer of residential mortgages.
This position will be in the Renovation Draw Center for the National Underwriting and Production Risk Management (NUPRM) organization within Wells Fargo Home Mortgage. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with borrowers, contractors, inspectors, and Home Mortgage Consultants (HMCs) while processing loan disbursements. Responsibilities include:
- Responsible for files that have contractors with multiple renovation projects
- Leads customers and contractors through the terminated contractor process
- Reviews loans at risk of not meeting investor and/or policy guidelines
- Works on special projects as determined by leadership
- Monitors draw activity within assigned pipeline
- Receives, and tracks and processes draw requests
- Notifies borrower, contractor and inspector of any discrepancies or missing items within particular draw requests
- Verifies mortgage payment status to determine if the borrower is delinquent. Verifies signatures and dates on all draw requests to mitigate fraud.
- Inputs all draw request information into TCL system and requests the actual payment check for the borrower and/or the inspector
- Pays invoices for title update and inspections
- Reviews the draw file in preparation for final close out – proper stacking order of documents and balancing the loan to ensure loan is not overdrawn.
- Responsible for all loan communications within pipeline, exhibiting exceptional customer service at each opportunity.
- Follows up on ordered titles and compliance inspections with title company and Inspectors
- Answers toll free number during assigned times and resolves or transfers all incoming calls
- 2+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: customer service, loan administration, collections, or sales environment
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
Other Desired Qualifications
- Mortgage industry experience
- Renovation Draw Center experience
- This position requires compliance with all mortgage regulatory requirements and Wells Fargo’s compliance policies related to these requirements including acceptable background check investigation results. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening and required reporting of certain incidents.
MN-Minneapolis: 2650 Wells Fargo Way – Minneapolis, MN
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0036082 WF CONSLNDG GRP
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Business Online Banking Specialist Representative
Veiongo secures Wells Fargo’s online business banking transactions and customer subscriptions and manages customer-care issues, including password sign-ins, account verifications, and document authorizations.
Back to top