Loan servicing Specialist 3
Consumer Lending is an industry leader in supporting homeowners and consumers. We put customers at the center of all that we do. We make every decision - and design every product and service - with our customers in mind.
It starts with you. We must attract, develop, retain and motivate the most talented people - those who care and who work together as partners across business units and functions. We value and promote diversity and inclusion in every aspect of our business and at every level of our organization.
The Consumer Lending team includes Home Lending, Personal Lending, and Dealer Services, including the professional services teams that partner with these businesses and other key partners.
Join the #1 Mortgage originator and servicer (Source: Inside Mortgage Finance)
Our Default Servicing team engages, understands and advises consumer real estate customers of available solutions to resolve mortgage delinquencies.
Responsible for responding to written and phone inquiries from customers, title companies, and internal personnel regarding loans. Functions include: answering questions pertaining to all areas of loan servicing including payment research, taxes, insurance, loan modifications and assumptions, prepayments, payoffs, adjustable rate loans, credit reporting, and lien perfection; researching and analyzing problems and recommending solutions; conducting periodic audits of files; may also coordinate property inspections, lien priority and loan disbursements in accordance with loan documentation; may perform procedures related to advances and pay downs, funds wiring and disbursement process. Within the commercial business is responsible for payment processing, check disbursements, tax payments, imaging and document management.
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Responding to recast customer inquiries
- Making outbound customer phone calls
- Reading, interpreting, and understanding mortgage document
- Process modification maintenance and cash transactions
- Analyze loans for terms and criteria to ensure compliance
- Ensure quality control processing by reviewing and/or approving loan documentation as assigned
SHIFT: 8am-5pm, Monday-Friday. Overtime and weekends may be required. (Shifts are subject to change based on business needs)
- 6+ months of experience in one or a combination of the following: customer service, loan administration, collections, or sales environment
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
Other Desired Qualifications
- Previous Wells Fargo Home Mortgage and/or related military experience.
- Experience with CORE clients, Fidelity/CPI/LPSMSP, P309, ARMU, and ICMP •
- Strong phone customer service skills
- Ability to complete detail-oriented work with a high level of accuracy
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment and build strong working relationships
- Strong analytical, organizational, mathematical, account balancing, and research skills
- Excellent data entry skills including high accuracy and speed
- Detail oriented, with the ability to identify, analyze, and correct discrepancies
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and work in a high volume environment
- Proven ability to meet strict daily and monthly deadlines
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to a fast pace and changing business environment
- Strong PC desktop skills including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
TX-San Antonio: 4101 Wiseman Blvd - San Antonio, TX
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0045140 WF CONSLNDG GRP
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Lauren audits Wells Fargo’s financial reports to assess accuracy and risk. She reviews processes in place, analyzes management controls, and communicates calculations and findings with business partners.
Back to top