Loan Servicing Specialist 3
Our foundation for success can be summarized in three beliefs:
Our product is service.
Our value added is financial advice and guidance.
Our competitive advantage is our people. It all begins with outstanding talent.
In Wells Fargo’s Consumer Lending Group (CLG), we’ve built our team of top professionals by rewarding their accomplishments and ensuring they have what’s needed to succeed. We value and promote diversity and inclusion in every aspect of our business and at every level of our organization.
The CLG team includes Home Lending, Personal Loans and Lines, Direct Auto, Dealer Services, Commercial Auto, Retail Services and Education Financial Services including the professional services teams that partner with these businesses and other key partners.
- Join the #1 Mortgage originator and servicer ( Source: Inside Mortgage Finance )
Our Default Servicing team engages, understands and advises consumer real estate customers of available solutions to resolve mortgage delinquencies.
This position is part of the Wells Fargo Loss Processing Senior Verification team. Specific duties include reviewing and analyzing internal and external systems to determine the senior lien holder(s) of our collateral property and establishing the status of each lien.
Duties may also include but are not limited to:
- Analyzing the credit bureau of each borrower
- Reviewing information in internal originations and collections systems
- Determining if a title report is needed and analyzing it once received; and accurately determining the payoff of senior liens
- This position may also be involved in training other team members and handling projects as needed
- 6+ months of experience in one or a combination of the following: customer service, loan administration, collections, or sales environment
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
Other Desired Qualifications
- Ability and willingness to work overtime if necessary
- Capacity to deal effectively with quickly changing priorities
- Strong computer and data entry skills including high accuracy, speed and 10-Key skills – knowledge of Wells Fargo HEQ bank systems is a plus
- Previous work experience in collections and/or real estate
- Experience servicing Wells Fargo Home Equity products
- Ability to read and comprehend credit bureaus and title reports
- Knowledge of Shaw/Hogan, MSP/Black Knight, ECaR, ACAPS, CLIPR/ICMP, RealQuest, AIS, MERS, and county websites
- Experience with Microsoft Excel
- Ability to work independently under stringent deadlines and maintain accuracy
- Demonstrated leadership abilities, must be pro-active and handle stressful situations
- This position requires compliance with all mortgage regulatory requirements and Wells Fargo’s compliance policies related to these requirements including acceptable background check investigation results. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening and required reporting of certain incidents.
IA-West Des Moines: 800 S Jordan Creek Pkwy – West Des Moines, IA
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0059702 WF CONSLNDG GRP
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Business Online Banking Specialist Representative
Veiongo secures Wells Fargo’s online business banking transactions and customer subscriptions and manages customer-care issues, including password sign-ins, account verifications, and document authorizations.
Back to top