Loan Servicing Specialist 3
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Consumer Banking is an industry leader in supporting homeowners and consumers, in addition to operating one of the most extensive banking franchises in the country. We serve mass market, affluent, and small business customers; as well as provide home and personal lending. Our focus is on delivering an exceptional experience for our customers through financial advice and guidance coupled with providing the products and services that will help them realize their financial hopes and dreams. We've built our team of top professionals by rewarding their accomplishments and ensuring they have what's needed to succeed.
Our Customer Account Management team focuses on the customer and strives for operational excellence in servicing mortgage loans and home equity products for our customers.
The Loan Servicing Specialist 3 position will be housed within Escrow Operations at Wells Fargo Home Mortgage. This department is responsible for servicing escrow housed on a mortgage account. Work is generated by customer request, vendor request, compliance related, or internal data integrity purposes. The LSS 3 will work in various systems to perform duties such as: Analyze escrow accounts, disburse funds, validate payment, tax and insurance data as it relates to the escrow account, and respond to internal and external research requests.
- 6+ months of experience in one or a combination of the following: customer service, loan administration, collections, or sales environment
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
Other Desired Qualifications
- 1+ year Escrow or Servicing Operations experience
- 1 + year experience with MSP, GEM, ICMP, and EASE systems
- Advanced Excel and Outlook knowledge
- This position requires compliance with all mortgage regulatory requirements and Wells Fargo's compliance policies related to these requirements including acceptable background check investigation results. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening and required reporting of certain incidents.
MN-Minneapolis: 2701 Wells Fargo Way - Minneapolis, MN
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Back to top