Loan Servicing Specialist 2 (Cash Management/Suspense Team)
Wells Fargo’s Consumer Lending Group (CLG) is an industry leader in supporting homeowners and consumers. We put customers at the center of all that we do. We make every decision – and design every product and service – with our customers in mind.
It starts with you. We must attract, develop, retain and motivate the most talented people – those who care and who work together as partners across business units and functions. We value and promote diversity and inclusion in every aspect of our business and at every level of our organization.
The CLG team includes Home Lending, Personal Loans and Lines, Direct Auto, Dealer Services, Commercial Auto, Retail Services and Education Financial Services including the professional services teams that partner with these businesses and other key partners.
Join the #1 Mortgage originator and servicer ( Source: Inside Mortgage Finance ).
Our Customer Account Management team focuses on the customer and strives for operational excellence in servicing mortgage loans and home equity products for our customers.
The Cash Management Department provides support to customers of Wells Fargo Home Mortgage by processing mortgage loan payments and payoffs efficiently and accurately and by maintaining Wells Fargo Home Mortgage customers’ loans.
SHIFT: 7am-3:30pm, Monday-Friday. Overtime may be required to meet Service Level Agreement. (Shifts are subject to change based on business needs.)
- This role will be responsible for processing moderately to complex Suspense funds payment applications and reversal transactions for the entire mortgage servicing portfolio
- Team member must be able to work independently and as a team to resolve daily issues
- Team member must be able to complete detail-oriented work with a high level of accuracy
- Team member shall also be self-motivated and possess strong communication skills
- Team member will be expected to maintain daily compliance goals and deadlines
- Team member must be adaptable and flexible within an environment of fluctuating work volumes and tasks
- 6+ months of administrative experience, customers/people interaction experience, or a combination of both
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
Other Desired Qualifications
- Strong mathematical, account balancing and research skills
- Previous mortgage and/or banking experience and/or Mortgage Servicing Cash processing experience
- Experience with Fidelity/CPI/LPS/LIS/MSP, Hogan, GEM and/or ICMP
- This position requires compliance with all mortgage regulatory requirements and Wells Fargo’s compliance policies related to these requirements including acceptable background check investigation results. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening and required reporting of certain incidents.
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0036317 WF CONSLNDG GRP
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Business Online Banking Specialist Representative
Veiongo secures Wells Fargo’s online business banking transactions and customer subscriptions and manages customer-care issues, including password sign-ins, account verifications, and document authorizations.
Back to top