Loan Doc Specialist 3- SUMMER/SEASONAL EMPLOYMENT
Consumer Lending is an industry leader in supporting homeowners and consumers. We put customers at the center of all that we do. We make every decision – and design every product and service – with our customers in mind.
It starts with you. We must attract, develop, retain and motivate the most talented people – those who care and who work together as partners across business units and functions. We value and promote diversity and inclusion in every aspect of our business and at every level of our organization.
The Consumer Lending team includes Home Lending, Personal Lending, and Dealer Services, including the professional services teams that partner with these businesses and other key partners.
Join the #2 Private student lender (Source: College Board)
Wells Fargo’s Personal Lending group is part of the company’s Consumer Credit Solutions business and serves more than 3 million customers in all 50 states. The group provides credit products to help customers meet their financial needs: private student loans through the Education Financial Services business; personal loans and lines of credit through the Personal Lines and Loans business; and auto financing to customers at more than 6,000 Wells Fargo banking stores through the Direct Auto business. Wells Fargo Personal Lending also provides customers with free tools and financial education resources to help them succeed financially.
The Loan Origination team is currently seeking several Loan Documentation Specialists (LDS) to help with our busy summer season. Successful candidates will be responsible for performing a variety of loan documentation tasks for moderately complex loans, using comprehensive knowledge of loan product policies and procedures. They will also process applications and supporting documents, clear all stipulations (proof of income and employment verification), and reinforce next steps.
Additional responsibilities include:
- All incoming and outgoing customer contact activities (status calls) from point of application through final approval
- Collaborating with internal and/or external business units to resolve escalated issues
- Complete research using various systems to resolve issues that may delay disbursement
- Work manual credit/disclosure reports and exception processes
- Interpreting policies while analyzing applicant documentation
- Completion of all required verifications, documentation, and subsequent follow ups
Start dates for this seasonal position are listed below. The department hours are 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. Pacific Time Monday through Friday. During our busy summer season hours are 8 a.m. – 7 p.m. Pacific Time Monday through Friday with a rotating Saturday from 9 a.m. – 1 p.m. Shift hours may vary depending on business need.
Class Start Dates: April 24, May 15
- 6+ months of experience in one or a combination of the following: customer service, loan administration, collections, or sales environment
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy skills
Other Desired Qualifications
- Cash flow experience with paystubs, tax returns, and corporate tax returns
- Accounting or income processing experience
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0079566 WF CONSLNDG GRP
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Business Online Banking Specialist Representative
Veiongo secures Wells Fargo’s online business banking transactions and customer subscriptions and manages customer-care issues, including password sign-ins, account verifications, and document authorizations.
Back to top