Loan Doc Specialist 1
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 8,500 locations, 13,000 ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking, and has offices in 42 countries and territories to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. With approximately 273,000 team members, Wells Fargo serves one in three households in the United States. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 25 on Fortune's 2017 rankings of America's largest corporations. Wells Fargo's vision is to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. News, insights and perspectives from Wells Fargo are also available at Wells Fargo Stories.
About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Manila, Philippines and in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website.
About the Role
The EGS PHL team members will receive Service orders via Arrow (System to indicate which document needs to be procured). They will then procure the document based on defined procedures mutually agreed upon by the parties. The first check would be in ICMP to review the loan documents to confirm that the document isn't misindexed. If the document appears to be missing, the team member will make outbound calls and receive inbound calls from third party providers and government agencies and following up until the documents are procured or approved research resources have been exhausted. Upon receipt of the image, the EGS PHL team member will confirm the document meets the requirements per the procedures, using a prescribed set of guidelines. The EGS PHL Final Documents team will not be authorized to make any adjustments or corrections to the mortgage documents, only procure the documents. Any detected discrepancies and all outstanding questions regarding whether a document meets prescribed WFHL requirements will be routed back to WFHL employees to resolve.
- Analyze, interpret and document information from various sources: including multiple online systems.
- Research and resolve document questions and issues as identified by external and internal business partners.
- Track and monitor inventory on an ongoing basis for compliance and reconcile discrepancies.
- Communicate with external partners such as attorneys, settlement companies, investors and housing authorities.
- Update tracking systems as necessary to ensure accurate procurement activities are captured and reported on.
- Attend trainings (process related or company initiated) and pass assessments when applicable.
- Participate in company initiated activities.
Market Skills and Certifications
- Completed at least 2nd year in College.
- Proficiency with basic PC applications, including Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Good English communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Detail oriented. Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Financial background or voice background preferred.
- Mortgage or insurance or research background preferred.
- Amenable to work on the night shift, shifting schedule and holidays.
- Amenable to work in McKinley Hill, Taguig City.
Back to top