Loan Doc Specialist 1
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 8,500 locations, 13,000 ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking, and has offices in 42 countries and territories to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. With approximately 273,000 team members, Wells Fargo serves one in three households in the United States. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 25 on Fortune's 2017 rankings of America's largest corporations. Wells Fargo's vision is to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. News, insights and perspectives from Wells Fargo are also available at Wells Fargo Stories .
About the Role
The Loan Servicing Specialist is responsible for preparing loan documents for review.
- Preparing loan documents; securing proper signatures
- Entering loan information into system
- Verifying funding
- Closing paid off notes
- Maintaining tickler and status files on loans.
Market Skills and Certifications
- Completed at least 2nd year in college (no back subjects or incomplete requirements)
- At least 1 to 3 years of relevant experience; with loan administration experience an advantage
- Experience in home mortgage is preferred
- Good team management skills, problem solving skills, time management skills
- Must be able to adapt to assignments quickly. Ability to manage multiple tasks under pressure
- Ability to manage time and meet or exceed all deadlines
- Working knowledge of MS Excel, MS Word; Microsoft Access is preferred
- Experience with MSP, Imaging and Content Management Platform (ICMP) and other mortgage related applications is preferred
- Previous Risk and/or Analytical experience is an advantage
- Demonstrate strong negotiation, communication & presentation skills
- Amenable to work on the night shift, shifting schedules, and holidays
- Amenable to work in Mckinley Hill, Taguig City
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Lauren audits Wells Fargo’s financial reports to assess accuracy and risk. She reviews processes in place, analyzes management controls, and communicates calculations and findings with business partners.
Back to top