Loan Administration Manager (SAFE)1
Consumer Lending is an industry leader in supporting homeowners and consumers. We put customers at the center of all that we do. We make every decision - and design every product and service - with our customers in mind.
It starts with you. We must attract, develop, retain and motivate the most talented people - those who care and who work together as partners across business units and functions. We value and promote diversity and inclusion in every aspect of our business and at every level of our organization.
The Consumer Lending team includes Home Lending, Personal Lending, and Dealer Services, including the professional services teams that partner with these businesses and other key partners.
Join the #1 Mortgage originator and servicer (Source: Inside Mortgage Finance)
Our Fulfillment team originates and services mortgage loans using fair and responsible lending practices to help turn houses into homes.
- Leads and oversees activities of a loan production, loan servicing, commercial or real estate construction loan team which may include a large single business function or multiple business functions.
- Responsible for loan processing, documentation, pre-closing/closing tasks, monitoring, loan servicing or may include underwriting activities.
- Ensures compliance with Wells Fargo, investor, legal, regulatory or business policies.
- Responsible for hiring, coaching, developing and supervising exempt/non-exempt production, servicing, documentation, administrative support staff and/or senior Specialists.
- Accountable for ensuring quality customer service provided to internal/external customers.
- Develops and implements operational, servicing, or documentation procedures, methods and work systems.
- May have direct supervision of Team Leads who provide work direction to the team. May oversee quality control process and/or may assist with budget process.
This SAFE position has customer contact and job duties which may include the offering/negotiating of terms and/or taking an application for a dwelling secured transaction. As such, this position requires compliance with the S.A.F.E. Mortgage Licensing Act of 2008 and all related regulations. Ongoing employment is contingent upon meeting all such requirements, including acceptable background investigation results. Individuals in a SAFE position also must meet the Loan Originator requirements under Regulation Z (LO) outlined in the job expectations below.
- 4+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: customer service, loan administration, collections, or sales environment
- 1+ year of team leadership or management experience
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Strong analytical skills including the ability to analyze financial metrics
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Experience developing and cultivating professional relationships
- Knowledge and understanding of loan administration: processing, underwriting, and closing
- Knowledge and understanding of consumer loan underwriting or credit in mortgage lending
- Ability to provide leadership by coaching, training, and mentoring
- Leadership experience in a loan administration environment
- This position requires SAFE registration at the time of employment. Wells Fargo will initiate the SAFE registration process immediately after your employment start date. The Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) web site (http://fedregistry.nationwidelicensingsystem.org ) provides the MU4R questions and registration required for employment in this position.
- Individuals in Loan Originator (LO) positions must meet the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau qualification requirements and comply with related Wells Fargo policies. The LO qualification requirements include meeting applicable financial responsibility, character, general financial fitness and criminal background standards. A current credit report will be used to assess your financial responsibility and credit fitness, however, a credit score is not included as part of the evaluation. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening, if necessary.
- This position requires compliance with all mortgage regulatory requirements and Wells Fargo's compliance policies related to these requirements including acceptable background check investigation results. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening and required reporting of certain incidents.
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0031758 WF CONSLNDG GRP
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Lauren audits Wells Fargo’s financial reports to assess accuracy and risk. She reviews processes in place, analyzes management controls, and communicates calculations and findings with business partners.
Back to top