Loan Administration Manager 4 - Regional Mortgage Processing Manager
Consumer Lending is an industry leader in supporting homeowners and consumers. We put customers at the center of all that we do. We make every decision - and design every product and service - with our customers in mind.
It starts with you. We must attract, develop, retain and motivate the most talented people - those who care and who work together as partners across business units and functions. We value and promote diversity and inclusion in every aspect of our business and at every level of our organization.
The Consumer Lending team includes Home Lending, Personal Lending, and Dealer Services, including the professional services teams that partner with these businesses and other key partners.
- Join the #1 Mortgage originator and servicer ( Source: Inside Mortgage Finance )
Our Mortgage team supports the nation's leading originator and servicer of residential mortgages.
The Loan Administration Manager-Regional Processing Manager will manage the activities and/or operations of multiple or large loan production and loan centers.
- Manages other supervisors or managers and may manage non-exempt/exempt team members
- Oversees and is responsible for the loan processing, documentation, loan servicing process or may include underwriting activities
- Also responsible for managing a budget and controlling expenses, providing quality customer service to internal/external customers, meeting compliance, risk management and quality standards
- Influences performance of a business unit or functional area by working as a key member of the decision making management team on strategy, operations/financial management and building organizational effectiveness/performance
- Aligns business unit/functional area activities to company/business priorities
- Participates in strategic planning discussions and provides input regarding future direction
- Oversees implementation of new and revised systems, policies and guidelines which have a significant impact on the unit, department or
- functional area
- Influences and participates in decisions on policies/procedures designed to ensure compliance with Wells Fargo, legal, investor, regulatory and/or business policies.
- Responsible for coaching, influencing, developing and managing team members including decisions relative to performance reviews, termination, hires, discipline, salary actions, etc.
- 10+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: customer service, loan administration, collections, or sales environment
- 5+ years of management experience
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Strong analytical skills including the ability to analyze financial metrics
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
Other Desired Qualifications
- Expertise around the processing, underwriting and closing of conventional, conforming, non-conforming and government loan products
- Experience managing in a retail mortgage loan operations group including processors, underwriters, or closers
- Must possess proven leadership and change management capabilities and ability to motivate team members to achieve high performance and results
- Excellent partnering skills/abilities with other business executives/leaders in developing and establishing loan administration strategy, policies, procedures and processes across the business
- Prior experience with P&L – Expense management, cost per loan, productivity
- Direct oversight of 40+ team members and multiple sites
- Up to 25-50% regional travel
- This position requires compliance with all mortgage regulatory requirements and Wells Fargo's compliance policies related to these requirements including acceptable background check investigation results. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening and required reporting of certain incidents.
PA-Philadelphia: 101 N Independence Mall E - Philadelphia, PA
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0033482 WF CONSLNDG GRP
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Lauren audits Wells Fargo’s financial reports to assess accuracy and risk. She reviews processes in place, analyzes management controls, and communicates calculations and findings with business partners.
Back to top