Loan Administration Manager 1
Wells Fargo’s Consumer Lending Group (CLG) is an industry leader in supporting homeowners and consumers. We put customers at the center of all that we do. We make every decision – and design every product and service – with our customers in mind.
It starts with you. We must attract, develop, retain and motivate the most talented people – those who care and who work together as partners across business units and functions. We value and promote diversity and inclusion in every aspect of our business and at every level of our organization.
The CLG team includes Home Lending, Personal Loans and Lines, Direct Auto, Dealer Services, Commercial Auto, Retail Services and Education Financial Services including the professional services teams that partner with these businesses and other key partners.
Join the #1 Mortgage originator and servicer (Source: Inside Mortgage Finance)
Our Mortgage team supports the nation’s leading originator and servicer of residential mortgages.
The Loan Administration Manager 1 is responsible for managing and providing leadership to the Reverse Mortgage Cash operations team.
This position involves:
- Making decisions relative to performance reviews, terminations, hires, discipline, salary actions, etc
- Developing and communicating strategy and plans of execution
- Leading and managing projects which primarily impact a functional area or specific department
- Identifying and analyzing opportunities for process improvements
- Promoting diversity and an innovative climate
- Developing relationships with business partners to ensure successful execution of initiatives that support the business
- Identifying technological solutions that support objectives focused on investor/insurer timelines, mitigating losses and customer satisfaction and retention
- Managing monetary risk within the Reverse Mortgage Department
- 4+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: customer service, loan administration, collections, or sales environment
- 1+ year of team leadership or management experience
- Accounting experience
- Ability to assess current processes/procedures and make recommendations for efficiency
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities
- Ability to identify risks and propose mitigation plans
- Ability to manage to production goals, deadlines, and various metrics
- Knowledge and understanding of process management
- Knowledge and understanding of reverse mortgages
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Strong analytical skills including the ability to analyze financial metrics
Other Desired Qualifications
- Mortgage servicing experience and/or cash processing and operations experience preferred
- Willingness to work on-site at stated location on the job opening
- This position requires compliance with all mortgage regulatory requirements and Wells Fargo’s compliance policies related to these requirements including acceptable background check investigation results. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening and required reporting of certain incidents.
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0031365 WF CONSLNDG GRP
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Business Online Banking Specialist Representative
Veiongo secures Wells Fargo’s online business banking transactions and customer subscriptions and manages customer-care issues, including password sign-ins, account verifications, and document authorizations.
Back to top