Loan Adjustor 1
At Wells Fargo, our vision is to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. In this role, you will help us deliver on our vision and build lifelong relationships with our customers. You also will demonstrate leadership through contributing to a company culture that supports customers in achieving their financial goals, team members in developing their careers, and communities in continuing to thrive. As part of a team that serves one in three American households, you will play a vital role in living our commitment to the highest ethical standards and maintaining the valued trust of our customers and communities."
In Wells Fargo Small Business Lending Operations (SBLO) we've built our team of top professionals by rewarding their accomplishments and ensuring they have what's needed to succeed. We value and promote diversity and inclusion in every aspect of our business and at every level of our organization
The Small Business Lending Operations Division/Small Business Segment consists of professional credit services teams which partner with these businesses - Human Resources, Finance, Credit Risk, and Compliance & Operational Risk.
A Loan Adjustor is responsible for the recovery/collection for an assigned portfolio of charged-off small business accounts. Responsibilities will include high level account review and analysis and recommending accounts for litigation with supervisory approval based on SBLO Loss Recovery parameters: Negotiating settlements and payment plans with borrowers, guarantors along with basic interaction with attorneys and trustees. May work on special projects and provide training and assistance to less experienced staff.
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume prior to submitting your application for consideration. If you are a Wells Fargo Team Member, in your Jobs Profile ensure that your email address is valid and updated to an address that can receive external emails outside of the banking network. Initial contact with you will be made via e-mail. Please check your e-mail regularly for updates.
- 3+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: customer contact, customer service, collections, loan workout, sales, or financial services
- 2+ years of collections experience
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Knowledge and understanding of skip tracing
- Knowledge and understanding of bankruptcy, litigation, and workout issues
- Knowledge and understanding of problem loan resolution and workout situations
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Ability to achieve high production and quality standards
- Experience meeting customer service or customer satisfaction goals
- Ability to provide strong customer service while actively listening and responding in an appropriate manner
- Bilingual speaking proficiency in Spanish/English
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0013851 COMMUNITY BKG
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Lauren audits Wells Fargo’s financial reports to assess accuracy and risk. She reviews processes in place, analyzes management controls, and communicates calculations and findings with business partners.
Back to top