Loan Adjustor 1
Consumer Lending is an industry leader in supporting homeowners and consumers. We put customers at the center of all that we do. We make every decision - and design every product and service - with our customers in mind.
It starts with you. We must attract, develop, retain and motivate the most talented people - those who care and who work together as partners across business units and functions. We value and promote diversity and inclusion in every aspect of our business and at every level of our organization.
The Consumer Lending team includes Home Lending, Personal Lending, and Dealer Services, including the professional services teams that partner with these businesses and other key partners.
Join the #1 Overall Auto lender (Source: Autocount)
Our Dealer Services team supports one of the nation's leading auto lenders. The team offers integrated financial services solutions designed primarily for the auto dealer community, providing financing and related services to both dealers and consumers nationwide.
A Loan Adjustor 1 is responsible for reviewing and adjusting collection portfolios which require special handling or analysis to reduce delinquent/problem loans within framework of company or investor guidelines. Functions may include: spreading financial statements; analyzing credit/account information; monitoring adherence to terms of agreement; corresponding with customers; skip tracing; handling workout and restructuring of problem loans; restructuring payment plans; recovering charged-off loans; may assist in filing legal actions and following up on liquidation of secured property and payment adjustments; analyze account equity to determine foreclosure status. May conduct research and determine resolution for title/collateral perfection issues. May include title claim filing to recover losses.
- 3+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: customer contact, customer service, collections, loan workout, sales, or financial services
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- 2+ years of collections experience
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Knowledge and understanding of auto loan collections
- Knowledge and understanding of skip tracing
- Knowledge and understanding of the Fair Debt Collection Privacy Act (FDCPA)
- Strong negotiating skills
- Leadership skills including; coaching, training, and mentoring
- Experience processing automobile repossessions
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0043707 WF CONSLNDG GRP
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Lauren audits Wells Fargo’s financial reports to assess accuracy and risk. She reviews processes in place, analyzes management controls, and communicates calculations and findings with business partners.
Back to top