Legal Specialty Group Senior Private Banker 4
It starts with you. Our goal is to attract, develop, retain and motivate the most talented people - those who care and who work together as partners across business units and functions. We value and promote diversity and inclusion in every aspect of our business and at every level of our organization.
Wealth and Investment Management (WIM) is one of the company's four main divisions. WIM businesses build enduring client relationships through sound, thoughtful and objective advice. We help our clients by developing individualized plans for everything from retirement goals to business succession planning, to family legacy intentions. Services include comprehensive planning and advice, investment management, brokerage, private banking, estate planning strategies, trust, insurance and both individual and institutional retirement.
Wealth Management (WM) is a member of WIM and a leading provider of financial services to high-net worth clients through Wells Fargo Private Bank, and to the affluent segment through partnerships between Wealth Brokerage Services and the Community Bank. In Wealth Management, clients are provided with a complete range of solutions to help them manage, preserve and transfer their wealth
The Private Banker 4 manages full-service banking relationships with professional services firms and its employees and oversees a portfolio of highly complex accounts. Job Duties Include: Retain, generate and grow Law Firm and Attorney revenue for new and existing clients. Meet and/or exceed annual goals through a comprehensive understanding of the client's financial objectives. Manage a sizable portfolio of existing Law Firm and Attorney relationships. Analyze client financial resources and financial position and utilize a team of Wealth Specialists to identify appropriate solutions and alternatives to help clients meet their objectives. Exhibit comprehensive knowledge of benefits and features of all Wells Fargo offered products, services and solutions to assist in attainment of client goals. Exhibit comprehensive knowledge of the Law Firm industry. Energetic, innovative and team-oriented individual capable of building relationships with both internal and external referral sources. Capable of working effectively with a credit specialist for all credit and risk assessments. Develop a network of contacts with local centers of influence through community involvement, professional and/or social organizations. Assist in the growth and development of the team by sharing business and financial expertise in a collaborative manner. Obtain and maintain required licenses and designations. This position requires compliance with the S.A.F.E. Mortgage Licensing Act of 2008 and all related regulations. Ongoing employment is contingent upon meeting all such requirements, including acceptable background investigation results
- 8+ years of consumer and commercial client, mortgage or private banking experience including working with professional services firms
- Commercial credit experience
- FINRA registration including Series 7 and 66 (or FINRA recognized equivalents)
- Knowledge and understanding of High Net Worth (HNW) clients: client services
- Experience consistently delivering strong sales performance
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Individuals in Loan Originator (LO) positions must meet the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau qualification requirements and comply with related Wells Fargo policies. The LO qualification requirements include meeting applicable financial responsibility, character, general financial fitness and criminal background standards. A current credit report will be used to assess your financial responsibility and credit fitness, however, a credit score is not included as part of the evaluation. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening, if necessary.
- This position requires SAFE registration at the time of employment. Wells Fargo will initiate the SAFE registration process immediately after your employment start date. The Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) web site (http://fedregistry.nationwidelicensingsystem.org ) provides the MU4R questions and registration required for employment in this position.
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0046996 WEALTH INV MGMT/WIM PSI
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Lauren audits Wells Fargo’s financial reports to assess accuracy and risk. She reviews processes in place, analyzes management controls, and communicates calculations and findings with business partners.
Back to top