Learning & Develpmt Consltnt 2
- Lead Learning Need Analysis efforts on a periodic basis with key stakeholders.
- Partner with stakeholders for co-creation of learning programs.
- Identify suitable vendors for various categories of learning programs including Domain, Process, Technology and Behavioral.
- Liaise with the vendors to ensure effective delivery of learning programs.
- Review course content periodically and ensuring workshop relevance.
- Design and deliver non-ILT learning interventions such as mentoring, executive coaching, e-learning, knowledge sharing sessions and forums etc.
- Prepare learning and development collaterals to a consistently high standard and ensure that they reach the participant/facilitator within agreed timelines.
- Recommend changes to business unit development objectives. Leads sub-functional program development and implementation projects
- Ensure adherence to Policies and Procedures of Learning and Development team in each of the capability building efforts
- Publish dashboards and having a metric centric approach for each LOB supported
Market Skills and Certifications
The incumbent should have at least 5-6 years of proven L&D experience track record.
- Requires strong applied instructional design skills
- Advance presentation and facilitation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Stakeholder management skills
- Program Management - Leadership Development includes communication, follow up with participants and stakeholders
- AnyOD/Consulting related work
- Experience in Banking and Financial Services industry will be an added advantage
Back to top