Junior Admin Support - Front Office
Market Job Description Wells Fargo Securities (WFS) consists of nearly 4,500 team members, including more than 1,000 dedicated support team members, in 40+ offices across the United States, Europe, and Asia, focused on middle-market and large corporations and global institutional investors. Wells Fargo Securities brings together the company’s market-leading businesses in debt and equity underwriting, mergers and acquisitions, loan syndications, debt and equity sales and trading, tax-exempt products, research and economics, and hedging products relating to equity, commodities and interest rate risks. Our customer-driven model is focused on delivering capital markets solutions to long standing customer relationships in middle market, large corporate, institutional, commercial real estate, municipal and internal Wells Fargo client segments.
- Manage all international travel arrangements including flights, accommodation and ground transportation for a large front office team of 60+ including the preparation of meeting and travel itineraries, visas etc.
- Processing expenses via Concur for entire team in a timely manner.
- Maintaining accurate client information in the CRM database (Salesforce).
- General administrative duties, taxi bookings, meeting room bookings, organisation of conference calls and Telepresence meetings, restaurant bookings, ordering stationary etc, covering the phones.
- Assisting with the production, printing and binding of client presentations.
- Support team members with ad hoc tasks and projects during busy periods.
Market Skills and Certifications Skills/Experience Required:
- Proven experience providing administration support to a large front office team within an Investment Bank.
- Extremely well organized and able to multi-task and work under pressure while maintaining a good level of attention to detail.
- Must be extremely flexible to take on any task, self-motivated and proactive
- Very strong IT skills in Outlook, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Concur. Knowledge of Salesforce is preferred.
- Confident communicator, with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Concur expense system experience is a must.
Wells Fargo team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. As a Wells Fargo team member, you are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Business Online Banking Specialist Representative
Veiongo secures Wells Fargo’s online business banking transactions and customer subscriptions and manages customer-care issues, including password sign-ins, account verifications, and document authorizations.
Back to top