The Applications Systems Engineer 5 will be in integral part of the overall Technologies team within the Consumer Lending Technology group of EIT supporting an application that is on the Technology Roadmap. Acts as a lead in providing application design guidance and consultation, utilizing a thorough understanding of applicable technology, tools and existing designs. Performs and help provide coding direction to less experienced staff or develops highly complex original code. Develops new and maintain documentation, departmental technical procedures and user guides.
This position is an exciting opportunity for an experienced technology professional wanting to not only contribute excellent code and general coding standards, techniques, and procedures in a cutting edge development environment that is focused on the next generation development platform within Wells Fargo. The successful candidate in this position will be responsible for leading by example, the day to day application of proven patterns and practices, and influencing change within the program to produce measurable results. This position is ideal for technologists that desire a challenge to make a difference in a mission-critical technology group by creating a new standard in development activities.
- 7+ years of application development and implementation experience
- 7+ years of Java experience
- 7+ years of JavaEE experience
- 7+ years of VB (Visual Basic) experience
- 5+ years of Perl or Shell experience
- 7+ years of Web Services experience
- 3 + years of experience with Subversion source control repository management
- 3 + years of experience with configuration, management, and troubleshooting Connect:Direct application and Secure+
- 3+ years of SQL experience
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Autosys experience
- Spring experience
- Experience with .net
Other Desired Qualifications
- Experience in using Eclipse
- Experience using ActivePerl tool
- Knowledge and understanding Change Management process by using Remedy PAC2000.
- Good in documentation and automation.
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0013228 CORPORATE FINANCE
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Business Online Banking Specialist Representative
Veiongo secures Wells Fargo’s online business banking transactions and customer subscriptions and manages customer-care issues, including password sign-ins, account verifications, and document authorizations.
Back to top