ITM Sales Consultant 2
Wells Fargo International Treasury Management (ITM) provides global cash management services to US companies doing business abroad. We offer a powerful suite of services to give treasury professionals access to and control over their funds worldwide.
We have an opening for a global sales consultant who will be responsible for the development and retention of International Treasury Management business focused on the middle-market segment in the greater Los Angeles region.
The sales consultant collaborates with assigned relationship managers and other sales partners in a consultative selling role. Responsible for meeting annual sales goals and sales targets by developing sales plans for the territory and key customer accounts, developing and executing regular calling programs, and analyzing customer needs. Develop knowledge of products, pricing strategies, technical tools and sales process to be effective. Provides training on ITM products and services to relationship managers and other partners as needed.
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company.They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
- 5+ years of experience in treasury management, international banking services, or a combination of both
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities and deadlines
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Excellent client service skills
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong knowledge and understanding of international treasury management
- Strong problem solving skills
Other Desired Qualifications
- SWIFT (Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication) Certification, CTP (Certified Treasury Professional), or Cert ITM (Certificate in International Treasury Management), or partial completion
- Demonstrated ability to meet and exceed established sales goals and customer satisfaction
- Ability to negotiate and influence expansion of current customer relationships
- Strong presentation skills
- Demonstrated business development track record in sales or treasury management products and services experience
- Bachelors degree/MBA
- Knowledge of International Treasury Management products and services a strong plus
- Experience in global banking a plus
- Foreign language skills
- Cert. ICM
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0014785 WHOLESALE BANKING
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Business Online Banking Specialist Representative
Veiongo secures Wells Fargo’s online business banking transactions and customer subscriptions and manages customer-care issues, including password sign-ins, account verifications, and document authorizations.
Back to top