IT Support Analyst
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 8,500 locations, 13,000 ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking, and has offices in 42 countries and territories to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. With approximately 273,000 team members, Wells Fargo serves one in three households in the United States. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 25 on Fortune's 2017 rankings of America's largest corporations. Wells Fargo's vision is to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. News, insights and perspectives from Wells Fargo are also available at Wells Fargo Stories .
The main function of this role is to cover end-to-end IT service delivery for Shanghai CDF, including IT infrastructure service, end user terminals support, application support, project delivery assistance and multiple technology-counterpart communication. The role is desired to hold strong team-work spirit is intended to ensure a high quality level of support service to all clients in a diverse business environment in order that IT can deliver IT infrastructure services, products and solutions effectively and seamlessly to service the demands of the business.
- Assist with infrastructure facilities management in Shanghai, including working with key stakeholders and group technology, to manage the daily operation and production support of IT systems, ensuring that the agreed the service level standards are met.
- Support line of business end users through direct end user engagement or through projects that deliver changes to the end user environment. Be the local point person for technology communication to the business groups.
- Support IT system for line of business or local regulator as appropriate, to take essential hands-on job, offer technological troubleshooting and maintain adequate documentation and operational procedures.
- Assist the WF Wholesale Technology team in keeping desktops and local technology components in compliance with the Bank's standards.
- Liaising with regional technology functional teams to execute various IT infrastructure implementations, while ensuring a managed, secure end user technology environment.
- Working with lines of business, supply chain and risk management team to properly support IT related 3rd party supplier management to ensure a well maintained and managed procurement process.
- Handle local business questions, complaints, problems and recommendation, tracking, measuring, escalating and negotiating as appropriate.
- Communicate corporate standards and best practices and advocating best practices while maintaining a high level of efficiency.
- Assist Networking and Server Engineering teams as appropriate with network related changes and maintenance tasks.
- Assist with patching, upgrading and coordinate the testing of computer build within lines of business.
- Address technology quality issues and coordinate and minimize schedule related conflicts with technology changes.
- Actively participate in committees, project, and forums which may have impact to the enterprise desktop environment.
- Perform all other duties as assigned. Flexible working and weekend on-site support coverage as and when required.
Market Skills and Certifications
- At least 5 years' experience in MNC financial institution
- Mainly covered phases of infrastructure (such as server room and relative standards) and enterprise-wide application implementation and maintenance, preferably with deep banking or financial system knowledge
- Involvement of enterprise-wide project deployments
- Deeply engaged in end-user services field, corporate/physical security standards and practices
- Support experience in X86 based environment
- Managed IT Inventory and IT records
- Experience of Incident and change management - ITIL awareness
- Strong communication skill is required, both in spoken/written English and Mandarin.
- Assertive and diplomatic personality. Self-motivated and ability to work on their own initiative.
- Ability to learn new skills quickly and effectively.
- Proficiency in supporting desktop environment: MS Windows OS, MS Active Directory, MS Office Application, MS Outlook, and various x86 based application.
- Knowledge of networking and telecommunication.
- Strong IT documentation management skill.
- Ensure to be proven as good team player to deliver the objectives assigned to the team.
Back to top