Investment Product Specialst 1
The Junior Investment Strategist in the Strategic Business Segments (SBS) group at Wells Fargo Asset Management will provide the analysis and support to help grow key Wells Fargo Asset Management (WFAM) business segments including Defined Contribution (DC) and Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG), in addition to collaborating on business building efforts related to the broader Wealth and Investment Management (WIM) organization. The ideal candidate for the role has a broader interest, outside of his/her direct responsibilities, in investments and building out the WFAM business and brand.
Responsibilities for Investment Strategy junior team members:
- Create analysis and support to drive the adoption of the firm's investment strategies with clients and prospects
- Coordinate across investment and product teams on business opportunities and product development to provide a superior investment offering and client experience
- Build the infrastructure – client q/a, competitive analysis, product positioning, etc – to enable a mission-oriented dynamic team to succeed and grow
- Contribute to custom projects and analyses for clients and prospects
- Specialization for team members across different businesses, client groups, and products
- 2+ years of investment management experience
- A BS/BA degree or higher
- A Masters of Business Administration (MBA), Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA), or comparable professional designation
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
Other Desired Qualifications
- Track record of intellectual curiosity
- Knowledge of and experience in Institutional investment industry preferred
- Experience in Defined Contributions and Environmental, Social and Governance a plus
- Strong investment knowledge and analytical skills
- Team player with experience in building strong working relationships
- Self-starter who thrives in a dynamic and entrepreneurial environment
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0218431 WEALTH INV MGMT/WIM PSI
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Lauren audits Wells Fargo’s financial reports to assess accuracy and risk. She reviews processes in place, analyzes management controls, and communicates calculations and findings with business partners.
Back to top