International Operations Mgr 3
Wells Fargo International Correspondent Operations: Our mission: Guided by Wells Fargo's vision and values, we will strive to be the premier provider of banking services. We will deliver operational excellence and superior customer support through global processing centers with a knowledgeable, diverse and motivated workforce.
The Implementation team is responsible for the setup of all new International Financial Institution account openings, product setups including product pricing structures across multiple systems. In addition, the team is responsible for all database updates in all of our systems to support the International Financial Institution Group business.
Wells Fargo International Correspondent Operations is seeking a talented, experienced professional to join the International Implementation team. The International Operations Manager is responsible for leading a team of Analytic Specialists that are responsible for account openings, product setups including product pricing structures across multiple systems for Financial Institution International customers.
The responsibilities might include but not limited to:
- Demonstrate depth and breadth of knowledge/understanding of payment products
- Set appropriate goals and objectives for the team, track progress, ensure accountability of the team to meet or exceed expectations.
- Manage the day to day operations for the Account Management Team for all payment products, ensuring work is completed timely and accurately
- Ensure monthly benchmarks are met or exceeded
- Represent the department in multiple concurrent projects that are generally moderate to large in size and moderate to high in complexity.
- Responsible to work with/partner with overseas operations and in country relationship teams in delivering operations services to customers in multiple time zones
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
- 8+ years of international experience in support of either front, middle or back office operational processes
- 4+ years of management experience in international operations
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities
- Solid problem solving skills
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Customer service focus with experience handling complex transactions across multiple systems
- Experience managing multiple international businesses and processes
- Risk management experience associated with international banking
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong budgeting and forecasting skills
Other Desired Qualifications
- A BS/BA degree or higher in finance, or international business
- Leadership experience
- Solid knowledge and understanding of international business
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0043254 WHOLESALE BANKING
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Lauren audits Wells Fargo’s financial reports to assess accuracy and risk. She reviews processes in place, analyzes management controls, and communicates calculations and findings with business partners.
Back to top