International Operations Manager
- Hong Kong
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 30 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job Description
- Manage the daily operation of a small to medium size of Customer Care Unit in Correspondent Banking Operations.
- Liaise and develop a strong connection with other operation teams and representative offices to provide timely response to local and offshore customers on payment transaction related enquiry.
- Independently manage production initiatives and projects that require coordination of resources, budgets and deadlines.
- Responsible for successful implementation of new operating / control policies, and ensure full compliance with the Bank's policies, legal and regulatory requirement.
- Safeguard the Bank free from operational risks and review the control check-point at each processing workflow.
- Streamline daily processing workflow, revise and update the procedure manuals.
- Responsible for the recruitment & selection, training & development, performance management, and talent management for the team members.
- Prepare MIS reports accurately on a timely basis
Market Skills and Certifications
- Bachelor degree or above, preferable in banking, finance or other related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years' experience in managing remittance or bills operations
- Excellent communication skills in both spoken and written English. Fluency in spoken Mandarin is a plus
- Strong analytical skills and customer service mindset to provide solution in a tactful manner
- Demonstrated leadership and interpersonal skills in motivating teamwork within the department and with working partners
- Flexible to work on shift (12 pm - 9 pm) and able to report duty on HK public holidays
- Able to work under typhoon and black rainstorm situation
Leadership Expectations at Wells Fargo
As a Team Member manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Back to top