International Operations Manager
- Manage the daily operation of a small to medium size of Customer Care Unit in Correspondent Banking Operations.
- Liaise and develop a strong connection with other operation teams and representative offices to provide timely response to local and offshore customers on payment transaction related enquiry.
- Independently manage production initiatives and projects that require coordination of resources, budgets and deadlines.
- Responsible for successful implementation of new operating / control policies, and ensure full compliance with the Bank's policies, legal and regulatory requirement.
- Safeguard the Bank free from operational risks and review the control check-point at each processing workflow.
- Streamline daily processing workflow, revise and update the procedure manuals.
- Responsible for the recruitment & selection, training & development, performance management, and talent management for the team members.
- Prepare MIS reports accurately on a timely basis
Market Skills and Certifications
- Bachelor degree or above, preferable in banking, finance or other related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years' experience in managing remittance or bills operations
- Excellent communication skills in both spoken and written English. Fluency in spoken Mandarin is a plus
- Strong analytical skills and customer service mindset to provide solution in a tactful manner
- Demonstrated leadership and interpersonal skills in motivating teamwork within the department and with working partners
- Flexible to work on shift and able to report duty on HK public holidays
- Able to work under typhoon and black rainstorm situation
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company.They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Lauren audits Wells Fargo’s financial reports to assess accuracy and risk. She reviews processes in place, analyzes management controls, and communicates calculations and findings with business partners.
Back to top