International Operations Manager
About Wells Fargo: Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 8,500 locations, 13,000 ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking, and has offices in 42 countries and territories to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. With approximately 273,000 team members, Wells Fargo serves one in three households in the United States. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 25 on Fortune's 2017 rankings of America's largest corporations. Wells Fargo's vision is to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. News, insights and perspectives from Wells Fargo are also available at Wells Fargo Stories.
- Manage the daily operation of a small to medium size of Customer Care Unit in Correspondent Banking Operations.
- Liaise and develop a strong connection with other operation teams and representative offices to provide timely response to local and offshore customers on payment transaction related enquiry.
- Independently manage production initiatives and projects that require coordination of resources, budgets and deadlines.
- Responsible for successful implementation of new operating / control policies, and ensure full compliance with the Bank's policies, legal and regulatory requirement.
- Safeguard the Bank free from operational risks and review the control check-point at each processing workflow.
- Streamline daily processing workflow, revise and update the procedure manuals.
- Responsible for the recruitment & selection, training & development, performance management, and talent management for the team members.
- Prepare MIS reports accurately on a timely basis
Market Skills and Certifications
- Bachelor degree or above, preferable in banking, finance or other related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years' experience in managing remittance or bills operations
- Excellent communication skills in both spoken and written English. Fluency in spoken Mandarin is a plus
- Strong analytical skills and customer service mindset to provide solution in a tactful manner
- Demonstrated leadership and interpersonal skills in motivating teamwork within the department and with working partners
- Flexible to work on shift (4pm - 1am)and able to report duty on HK public holidays
- Able to work under typhoon and black rainstorm situation
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company.They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Back to top