International Financial Crime CDD Business Systems Analyst
Within Wells Fargo's International Group, the Wholesale Customer Due Diligence Team develops, deploys and supports standardized customer due diligence applications and operational processes that efficiently enable global regulatory compliance and support deeper customer understanding and insight.
The International Customer Due Diligence Business Systems Consultant (BSC 5) will provide business systems consulting and industry leadership to the Customer Due Diligence program within Wholesale Business Solutions, in support of remediation of the OCC Consent Order and implementation of the Wholesale BSA/AML Standards. The team member will provide support to the Cornerstone customer due diligence application, and engage with related Wholesale LOBs and Enterprise departments (e.g. Risk, Technology, BTSC) and tools (e.g. COPS, CRMS, Cornerstone, WCIS, FileNet, ODM, Oracle, BPM, GSMOS, Alacra, ECPR, ALM, WiDS). In addition, the team member will lead complex business requirements discussions and drive strategic business initiatives with Wholesale and Enterprise businesses.
- Lead identification and remediation of highly complex issues and defects for the Cornerstone customer due diligence application in support of the Wholesale BSA/AML program and OCC Consent Order, supporting specific LOBs and providing Level 3 production support.
- Analyze Wholesale and Enterprise business needs and craft requirements (detailed user stories) to deliver tool functionality in a timely and cost-effective manner, and drive assigned program elements through Software Development Life Cycle including prioritization, documentation, testing, training, deployment, post-implementation checkout, and support.
- Lead cross-functional teams across Wholesale LOBs, Wholesale Business Solutions, Wholesale Banking Technology, Wholesale and Enterprise Risk, Enterprise Marketing, and other departments.
- In consultation with partners, design and implement/support process improvements, to improve speed, efficiency and accuracy of Cornerstone.
- Provide direction and guidance to less-experienced staff.
There might be travel required at times. The position is located in London. The team member must have a bias for action, be willing to take responsibility for their projects and deadlines, be adaptable in a fast-paced dynamic environment, and be effective in a matrixed decision-making environment with geographically dispersed teams and diverse stakeholders.
Market Skills and Certifications
- Experience and understanding of requirements processes and methodologies, ideally with technical liaison partners
- Strongexperience in the area of customer / partner support
- Knowledge of system design principles, complications and solutions
- Experience with business software tools for risk management, preferably with the focus on anti-money laundering
- Must be detailed oriented and highly analytical with desire to deliver near perfection in everything
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with a variety of contacts including mid-level managers
- Experience with international systems, requirements, data flows, and solutions
- Flexible and self-motivated, with ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to clearly communicate ideas and results to diverse business and technical audiences
- Identifiable organizational and task prioritization skills (detail oriented)
- Identifiable communication and presentation skills - both written and verbal
- Strong knowledge of EMEA jurisdictional KYC regulations
- Ability to take ownership of the task assigned
Back to top