Institutional Sales Associate
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 30 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job Description
Works with large and complex institutional clients/consultants/prospects by providing services related to projects, relationship management, reporting and documentation.
- Developing presentations, preparing marketing and service materials, assessing compliance implications and managing the client/consultant/prospect questionnaire process.
- Prepares portfolio performance and competitive analysis, interprets data and makes recommendations to Institutional Client/Prospect/Consultant Directors and/or clients regarding investment teams, products, and/or market segments to target.
- Partners with sales, portfolio managers, product specialists and/or client relations staff for all support activities for relationships.
- Leads projects, including identifying resources, establishing timeframes and managing to milestones and communicating and coordinating across various internal parties.
- Identifies opportunities to streamline processes and procedures to gain efficiencies.
- Analyzes and resolves complex operational, systems-related and/or issues.
- May consult with a small number of relationships around investment strategy, performance, new solutions, and market developments.
- May manage, cross-train and/or lead other support team members.
- May participate with the leadership team to develop and execute business strategy.
Market Skills and Certifications
- 3+ years of institutional quality sales support, equivalent relationship management support, or a combination of both
- Desired Qualifications: CFA is desirable, but no requirement.
- F luent in English, both written and verbally as well as good Mandarin skills .
- SFC License Type 1,4,9 required.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Back to top