Institutional Retirement and Trust Client Experience Manager 2
Let’s talk about building a rewarding career
You’ve got the passion. You’ve got the skills. Now you just need the right opportunity. At Wells Fargo, you’ll have the chance to join a team of intelligent and talented people who share the same values. Our diverse lines of business offer a world of opportunity to expand your capabilities and advance your career. We invest in our people and provide a supportive environment in which to learn and grow.
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a nationwide, diversified financial services company with $1.7 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 9,000 locations, more than 12,500 ATMs, online (wellsfargo.com), and mobile devices. Wells Fargo has more than 265,000 team members in 36 countries across our approximately 90 businesses. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 30 on Fortune’s 2015 rankings of America’s largest corporations. Wells Fargo’s vision is to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. Wells Fargo perspectives are also available at Wells Fargo Blogs and Wells Fargo Stories.
Wealth and Investment Management (WIM) is one of the company’s four main divisions. WIM businesses build enduring client relationships through sound, thoughtful and objective advice. We help our clients by developing individualized plans for everything from retirement goals to business succession planning, to family legacy intentions. Services include comprehensive planning and advice, investment management, brokerage, private banking, estate planning strategies, trust, insurance and both individual and institutional retirement.
Retirement: Wells Fargo Retirement is a top retirement provider to institutional customers across the U.S. Wells Fargo ranks second in annuity distribution, sixth in IRA assets and eighth in retirement recordkeeping. The company also administers custody assets, provides investments and executive benefits to institutional clients.
This position is responsible for leading and developing a best-in-class retirement program for our Institutional Retirement and Trust plan participants. This program serves over 3 million active and terminated participants. The team is comprised of 7 onsite educators who conduct face-to-face and virtual events with our clients and 2 strategists who are responsible for developing various programs to improve the participant experience, including an improved retiree experience and maximizing our investment programs and approach. The position will partner closely with the Product Organization, key leaders within Participant Services and other groups within the enterprise to ensure the strategy and execution meeting our strategic priorities.
- Overseeing the development of a robust retiree and stay-in-plan participant experience
- Maximizing the suite of investment programs to increase usage and improve diversification
- Partnering closely with peers to develop and implement an improved strategy for capturing the “voice of the participant” through our onsite education team
- Partnering with client-facing leaders to maximize value and benefit of onsite education team
- Aggressively manage costs and continuously improve the participant experience
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with peers, managers, stakeholders, and external partners to ensure business goals are being met; manage resources for ongoing project work; and oversee efforts across multiple functions/groups.
- Building, developing, motivating and sustaining a high performing team who successfully guide and manage our programs on behalf of Wells Fargo
A Successful Applicant Will Demonstrate:
- Ability to champion organizational change initiatives in a way that helps team members understand, appreciate and support and helping to shape a cohesive, strong team culture
- Ability to build consensus through strategic vision and outstanding verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to lead by example with high energy, transparency, relationship management, and influencing skills
Locations: Minneapolis, MN, Charlotte, NC, Menomonee Falls, WI,. Other Wells Fargo locations may be considered.
- 8+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: communications, marketing, client-facing, or retirement plan
- 2+ years of leadership experience
Other Desired Qualifications
- Experience designing and implementing customer experiences, with a focus on retirement plan participants
- Experience driving client results
- Experience leading high performing geographically dispersed cross functional teams
- Experience presenting information in a manner that persuades, educates and enhances understanding at all levels
- Experience working with senior leaders across the enterprise
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0032257 WEALTH INV MGMT/WIM PSI
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Business Online Banking Specialist Representative
Veiongo secures Wells Fargo’s online business banking transactions and customer subscriptions and manages customer-care issues, including password sign-ins, account verifications, and document authorizations.
Back to top