Information Security Engineer 4 - Database Security Engineer
Let's talk about building a rewarding career
You've got the passion. You've got the skills. Now you just need the right opportunity. At Wells Fargo, you'll have the chance to join a team of smart and talented people who share the same values. Our diverse lines of business offer a world of opportunity to expand your capabilities and advance your career. We invest in our people and provide a supportive environment in which to learn and grow.
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a nationwide, diversified financial services company with $1.7 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 9,000 locations, more than 12,500 ATMs, online (wellsfargo.com), and mobile devices. Wells Fargo has more than 265,000 team members in 36 countries across our approximately 90 businesses.
Enterprise Information Security
Since 1852, customers have trusted that Wells Fargo would keep their assets secure from theft and always available. Today, maintaining customer trust remains our underlying operating principle.
Enterprise Information Security's (EIS) vision is to provide Wells Fargo world leading cyber security risk management. Through a framework that addresses policy, process, operations, people, and technology, EIS protects Wells Fargo's infrastructure, corporate data, and customer assets, and ensures alignment with applicable regulations and laws. EIS is part of Wells Fargo's Corporate Risk organization and is led by the Chief Information Security Officer.
Looking for highly a motivated individual that has experience in implementation and management of database security products in a large database environment to be part of a team of database security engineers. This position will implement, develop and test database security tools and processes to provide controls and security in the database environments. Provides implementation, monitoring and supporting of the data protection and database auditing tools. This position works closely with the database and security engineering teams for requirements gathering to turn them into effective processes, alerting and reporting solutions.
This role will allow learning and growth on our database platform and security technologies.
This role may provide daily production support and requires the ability to rotate through an on-call schedule to include evening and weekend monitoring and updates once every 4 to 5 weeks.
- 5+ years of information security applications and systems experience
- 5+ years of database security, database administration experience, or a combination of both
- 3+ years of process definition and documentation experience
- 2+ years of experience leading the requirement design process with both technical and business partners
- 3+ years of experience with Teradata database administration focused on security
- 2+ years of experience with Data Masking and Vulnerability assessment tools
- Advanced Information Security technical skills
- Ability to manage complex issues and develop solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of application security planning and security architecture
- Knowledge and understanding of information security risk assessment or audit
Other Desired Qualifications
- Experience with managing database audit events and audit records
- Experience with interpreting requirements and implementing Use-Cases
- Experience in preparing Business Requirements Documentation, Test Plan and Test scripts
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0215224 CORP RISK/CORPORATE RISK
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Lauren audits Wells Fargo’s financial reports to assess accuracy and risk. She reviews processes in place, analyzes management controls, and communicates calculations and findings with business partners.
Back to top