Info Security Mgr 1
About Wells Fargo EGS (India) Private Limited
We are hiring for a position in Wells Fargo EGS (India) Private Limited. We are a critical component of the Wells Fargo strategy to leverage distinct advantages of a global environment.
Currently we are 12000+ strong team members with 3 locations (Chennai, Bengaluru and Hyderabad) in India and 1 center in Manila.
Information Security Manager 1 - Dynamic Application Security Testing
Since 1852, customers have trusted that Wells Fargo would keep their assets secure from theft and always available. Today, maintaining customer trust remains our underlying operating principle.
Enterprise Information Security's (EIS) vision is to provide Wells Fargo world leading cyber security risk management. Through a framework that addresses policy, process, operations, people, and technology, EIS protects Wells Fargo's infrastructure, corporate data, and customer assets, and ensures alignment with applicable regulations and laws. EIS is part of Wells Fargo's Corporate Risk organization and is led by the Chief Information Security Officer.
Our Enterprise Information Security team is looking for an Information Security Manager to join our Cyber Security Defense and Monitoring Team. The Information Security Manager will lead and manage teams with in Dynamic Application Security function with in EGS, and will be responsible for its overall delivery.
- Provide technical leadership support to Dynamic Application Security Testing (DAST) function.
- Provide management support for the functions in achieving the team objectives and play a role of an engineer in the areas of dynamic application security testing (manual and automated testing, reporting, verifying/validating the defects, support efforts in fixing the defects)
- Responsible and accountable for overall delivery and day-to-day operations pertaining to DAST function with in EGS
- Leverages his/her subject matter expertise to mentor and guide a team of information security engineers
- Responsible and accountable for timely delivery of high quality deliverables and strive to achieve metrics
- Conduct dynamic application security testing using both manual and automated testing tools
- Ensures that DAST engagements are completed successfully, reviews the reports, verifies/validates the defect fixes
- Provide ad-hoc penetration testing support as necessary for defects/issues identified by the industry
- Provide application security consulting SME support to information security engineers, developers and other stakeholders
- Assist information security engineers, developers and application owners with understanding of security defects and risk
- Assist in defining acceptable solution to fix defects
- Stay up to speed on 3rd party (inside and outside Wells Fargo) known security vulnerabilities
- Actively participate on improving the security culture and education throughout the organization.
- Provide leadership and direction to identify, recruit, develop and grow resources for the team and its associated functions.
- Gain insights into application security trends / landscape by establishing and managing relationships with industry peers, research communities, and cyber security groups throughout the world.
- Stays abreast cyber security trends, threats, vulnerabilities, including and especially those influencing the financial services industry and banking sector.
- Maintain confidentiality of the organization security and technology related information
- Maintain a broad understanding of information security technologies and products
- The ability to provide support after normal business hours as needed
- A strong ability to multi-task and manage varying priorities and projects
Market Skills and Certifications
- Close to 10years of practical hands-on experiencedealing Dynamic Application Security Testing (DAST) areas and related security technologies
- 3 - 5 years of managerial experience in the Financial Services Industry, specifically in an information security roles
- Working experience with assessing and managing application security programin an enterprise environment
- Experience inleading andmanaging large complex projects / initiatives
- Experience managing security vendors and other 3rd parties in the information security industry
- Bachelor's and/or Master's degree in computer science or information systems
- SANS GWEB/GPEN, OSCP, ECSA-LPT , CEH or other relevant certifications highly preferred
- Knowledgeable of the Financial Services industry threat landscape.
- Experience operating in a global matrixed team member environment
- Experience with establishing and/or managing an advanced information security teams
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience working in a large enterprise environment
- Strong leadership, technical and analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Ability to meet time sensitive deadlines required
- Ability to work collaboratively and build consensus is essential
- Ability to make sound decisions and exercise good judgment
- Ability to handle confidential material in a professional manner
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Lauren audits Wells Fargo’s financial reports to assess accuracy and risk. She reviews processes in place, analyzes management controls, and communicates calculations and findings with business partners.
Back to top