Info Security Mgr 1
Info Security Mgr 1
Market Job Description
About Wells Fargo EGS (India) Private Limited
We are hiring for a position in Wells Fargo EGS (India) Private Limited. We are a critical component of the Wells Fargo strategy to leverage distinct advantages of a global environment.
Currently we are 12000+ strong team members with 3 locations (Chennai, Bengaluru and Hyderabad) in India and 1 center in Manila.
Information Security Manager 1 - Cyber Threat Engineering
Since 1852, customers have trusted that Wells Fargo would keep their assets secure from theft and always available. Today, maintaining customer trust remains our underlying operating principle.
Enterprise Information Security's (EIS) vision is to provide Wells Fargo world leading cyber security risk management. Through a framework that addresses policy, process, operations, people, and technology, EIS protects Wells Fargo's infrastructure, corporate data, and customer assets, and ensures alignment with applicable regulations and laws. EIS is part of Wells Fargo's Corporate Risk organization and is led by the Chief Information Security Officer.
Our Enterprise Information Security team is looking for an Information Security Manager to join our Cyber Security Defense and Monitoring Team. The Information Security Manager will lead and manage teams with in Cyber Threat Engineering function with in EGS, and will be responsible for its overall delivery.
- Provide technical leadership support to Cyber Threat Engineering function
- Provide management support for the functions in achieving the team objectives, and play a role of an engineer by developing secure content, alongside a highly agile development team for Tanium endpoint security and systems management solution
- Collaborate with EIS leadership teams to understand strategic and tactical business, application or service requirements then translate those into secure design solutions
- Lead, architect, implement and operate Tanium endpoint security components across a large and diverse enterprise (large number of users and applications with large IP enabled footprint)
- Lead and manage the configuration, patch management, and administration of efforts of Tanium endpoint security components
- Review the secure content engineered on a periodic basis to identify the gaps and ensure they are aligned to functional objectives
- Provide guidance and leadership to determine, develop, plan, test, and implement Tanium endpoint security protection and security requirements for the enterprise
- Support and lead documentation efforts including detailed process steps, security architecture designs, detailed security implementation and deployment plans, test plans, and security-focused operational procedures and training materials
- Lead and manage any incident response and investigation efforts leveraging Tanium endpoint security and systems management solution
- Provide complex technical guidance, oversight, and enforcement of security directives, policies, standards, plans, and procedures
- Prepare justifications and business cases for recommendations on cybersecurity initiatives
- Provide leadership and direction to identify, recruit, develop and grow resources for the team and its associated functions.
- Gain insight into emerging cyber security and technology landscape by establishing and managing relationships with industry peers, research communities, and cyber security groups throughout the world.
- Stays abreast cyber security trends, threats, vulnerabilities, including and especially those influencing the financial services industry and banking sector.
- Maintain confidentiality of the organization security and technology related information
- Maintain a broad understanding of information security technologies and products
- The ability to provide support after normal business hours as needed
- A strong ability to multi-task and manage varying priorities and projects
Market Skills and Certifications
- 7 - 9 years of practical hands-on experience dealing preferably with Tanium endpoint security and systems management solution, which includes their secure content engineering and development, testing, deployment, integration and enhancements on cross platforms (server and workstation environments with different operating systems)
- 3 - 5 years of managerial experience in the Financial Services Industry, specifically in an information security roles
- 3 - 5 years of advanced experience in at least one of the scripting languages such as Shell Scripting, Python, PowerShell, Perl.
- Track record in providing direct oversight and strategic direction and development of secure information technologies
- In depth experience and working knowledge of enterprise security controls including endpoint security solutions and suites, firewalls, content filtering, Internet proxies, encryption controls, and log management solutions
- Working experience with assessing and managing security controls in an enterprise environment.
- Prior experience with application development lifecycle and automating complex processes
- Experience leading and managing large complex projects
- Bachelor's and/or Master's degree in computer science or information systems
- CISSP, CEH or other relevant certifications, product specific certifications or trainings relating to infrastructure and endpoint security solutions
- Knowledgeable of the Financial Services industry security technologies landscape.
- Experience operating in a global matrixed team member environment
- Experience with establishing and/or managing an advanced information security teams
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience working in a large enterprise environment
- Strong leadership, technical and analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Ability to meet time sensitive deadlines required
- Ability to work collaboratively and build consensus is essential
- Ability to make sound decisions and exercise good judgment
- Ability to handle confidential material in a professional manner
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Lauren audits Wells Fargo’s financial reports to assess accuracy and risk. She reviews processes in place, analyzes management controls, and communicates calculations and findings with business partners.
Back to top