INFO SECURITY ENGINEER 5
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Corporate Risk helps all Wells Fargo businesses identify and manage risk. We focus on three key risk areas: credit risk, operational risk and market risk. We help our management and Board of Directors identify and monitor risks that may affect multiple lines of business, and take appropriate action when business activities exceed the risk tolerance of the company.
Enterprise Information Security
Since 1852, customers have trusted that Wells Fargo would keep their assets secure from theft and always available. Today, maintaining customer trust remains our underlying operating principle.
Enterprise Information Security's (EIS) vision is to provide Wells Fargo world leading cyber security risk management. Through a framework that addresses policy, process, operations, people, and technology, EIS protects Wells Fargo's infrastructure, corporate data, and customer assets, and ensures alignment with applicable regulations and laws. EIS is part of Wells Fargo's Corporate Risk organization and is led by the Chief Information Security Officer.
Information Security Engineer 5:
- Provide senior level technical support of mainframe security in a large, complex Multi-LPAR RACF environment utilizing RRSF (RACF Remote Sharing Facility), zSecure, RACF/DB2 and CICS.
- Work with internal and end-user personnel to define customized access solutions, reporting, notification, and data gathering as required.
- Occasional after hour support as required for implementations.
- Participates in the research, analysis, design, testing and implementation of complex computer security/protection technologies for company information and systems/applications.
- Performs periodic detailed assessments of the operating system and infrastructure components' security configuration to identify security vulnerabilities and provides remediation alternatives.
- Participates in the evaluation of vendor proposals, new and existing security designs, and emerging security technologies and systems.
- An alternative role may include leveraging existing zSeries skills to work on mainframe security remediation projects.
- Using a Wells Fargo methodology, leads or assists senior engineers in researching, analyzing, designing, testing and implementing security solutions.
- Leads or assists senior level engineers with analysis to identify security vulnerabilities and conduct security risk assessments to ensure compliance with corporate security policies and adherence to best practices.
- Assists in computer security incident response activities and technical investigations of security-related incidents.
- Provide technical guidance to less experienced staff.
- 7+ years of information security applications and systems experience
- 7+ years of mainframe security risk assessment and remediation experience
- 7+ years of mainframe security engineering experience
- 7+ years of Resource Access Control Facility (RACF) experience
- 7+ years of mainframe security experience
- 7+ years of JCL (Job Control Language) experience
- 7+ years of TSO (Time Sharing Options) experience
- 7+ years of security engineering experience in a multi-node RACF Remote Sharing Facility (RRSF) complex z/OS environment
- 7+ years of Resource Access Control Facility (RACF) experience with at least current and supported version z/OS 2.1 and above
- 7+ years of mainframe security experience using native z/OS and Resource Access Control Facility (RACF) tools
- 7+ years of experience issuing Resource Access Control Facility (RACF) commands and performing diagnosis
- Advanced Information Security technical skills and understanding of information security practices and policies
- Ability to manage complex issues and develop solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Other Desired Qualifications
- zSecure tool experience is a plus
- Ability to work on call as assigned
- Flexibility to frequently be on call beyond normal working hours
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Back to top