Info Security Engineer 5
Let’s talk about building a rewarding career
You’ve got the passion. You’ve got the skills. Now you just need the right opportunity. At Wells Fargo, you’ll have the chance to join a team of smart and talented people who share the same values. Our diverse lines of business offer a world of opportunity to expand your capabilities and advance your career. We invest in our people and provide a supportive environment in which to learn and grow.
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a nationwide, diversified financial services company with $1.7 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 9,000 locations, more than 12,500 ATMs, online (wellsfargo.com), and mobile devices. Wells Fargo has more than 265,000 team members in 36 countries across our approximately 90 businesses.
Enterprise Information Security
Since 1852, customers have trusted that Wells Fargo would keep their assets secure from theft and always available. Today, maintaining customer trust remains our underlying operating principle.
Enterprise Information Security’s (EIS) vision is to provide Wells Fargo world leading cyber security risk management. Through a framework that addresses policy, process, operations, people, and technology, EIS protects Wells Fargo’s infrastructure, corporate data, and customer assets, and ensures alignment with applicable regulations and laws. EIS is part of Wells Fargo’s Corporate Risk organization and is led by the Chief Information Security Officer.
Information Security Engineer with experience in database security, auditing and monitoring of database systems to be part of a team of database security engineers. This position will design, develop, test and support database auditing, activity monitoring and security tools. This role will perform the implementation of Database Activity Monitoring, design and identification of the events along with development of filters for the significant audit events. This position works closely with the database and security engineering teams for requirements gathering and support of the security tools and reporting.
This role will allow learning and growth on our database platform and security technologies.
- *This role will provide daily production support and requires the ability to rotate through an on-call schedule to include evening and weekend monitoring and updates once every 4 to 5 weeks.**
A Successful Candidate Will Also Possess the Following:
- Strong proven verbal and written communication skills, including business and technical writing skills
- Demonstrated ability to communicate concepts and ideas to technical and non-technical audiences
- Demonstrated ability to interface with all organizational levels
- Proven problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and manage sometimes competing priorities
- Capacity to develop a clear understanding of the business needs and incorporate these needs into technical solutions.
- Able to perform in-depth systems analysis, recognize problems and underlying patterns and relationships
- Willingness to be part of a 24×7 on-call support rotation.
- 7+ years of information security applications and systems experience
- 3+ years of process definition and documentation experience
- 3+ years of experience leading the requirement design process with both technical and business partners
- 3 + years of experience with Guardium
- Advanced Information Security technical skills and understanding of information security practices and policies
- Ability to manage complex issues and develop solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of application security planning and security architecture
- Knowledge and understanding of information security risk assessment or audit
- Knowledge and understanding of database auditing and administration
Other Desired Qualifications
- Experience with Oracle Database Firewall
- Experience with managing database audit events and audit records
- Experience with interpreting requirements and implementing Use-Cases
- Experience in preparing Business Requirements Documentation, Test Plan and Test scripts
- Ability to work on call as assigned
- Flexibility to frequently be on call beyond normal working hours
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0168655 CORP RISK/CORPORATE RISK
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Business Online Banking Specialist Representative
Veiongo secures Wells Fargo’s online business banking transactions and customer subscriptions and manages customer-care issues, including password sign-ins, account verifications, and document authorizations.
Back to top