Info Security Engineer 5
Let’s talk about building a rewarding career
You’ve got the passion. You’ve got the skills. Now you just need the right opportunity. At Wells Fargo, you’ll have the chance to join a team of smart and talented people who share the same values. Our diverse lines of business offer a world of opportunity to expand your capabilities and advance your career. We invest in our people and provide a supportive environment in which to learn and grow.
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a nationwide, diversified financial services company with $1.7 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 9,000 locations, more than 12,500 ATMs, online (wellsfargo.com), and mobile devices. Wells Fargo has more than 265,000 team members in 36 countries across our approximately 90 businesses.
Enterprise Information Security
Since 1852, customers have trusted that Wells Fargo would keep their assets secure from theft and always available. Today, maintaining customer trust remains our underlying operating principle.
Enterprise Information Security’s (EIS) vision is to provide Wells Fargo world leading cyber security risk management. Through a framework that addresses policy, process, operations, people, and technology, EIS protects Wells Fargo’s infrastructure, corporate data, and customer assets, and ensures alignment with applicable regulations and laws. EIS is part of Wells Fargo’s Corporate Risk organization and is led by the Chief Information Security Officer. Page Content
Information Security Engineer on the Authentication Services team, focusing on the administration and support of the Cisco Secure ACS and Cisco ISE systems that provide services to the distributed network security infrastructure.
The engineer in this position will:
- Design, implement, maintain, and optimize robust, scalable, highly-automated, and secure technical solutions in support of the network security infrastructure.
- Work as a member of a geographically diverse team of experts to integrate large-scale network security solutions utilizing numerous advanced technologies across a global enterprise environment.
- Analyze and assess centralized authentication systems and identify gaps leading to potential improvements.
- Create scripts, employ tools, develop automation techniques, and pursue ideas to increase the manageability, efficiency, compliance, capability, capacity, and security of devices.
- Design efficient, repeatable and measurable human processes for employing network security technologies and distributed management systems.
- Provide subject matter expertise in the areas of 802.11x wireless, AAA, TACACS, RADIUS, and 802.1x Network Admission Control (NAC).
- Serve as a network security subject matter expert on cross-organizational project teams focused on implementing technology solutions across a diverse global enterprise environment.
- Create comprehensive engineering documentation including functional requirements, design proposals, network diagrams, workflow diagrams, application communications diagrams, configuration documents, support documentation, training materials, and project documents.
- Manage and maintain network security systems throughout the technology lifecycle.
- Serve as a mentor for other engineers, teaching while doing, and provide opportunities to cross-train peers in parallel with task and project completion.
- 7+ years of information security applications and systems experience
- 3 + years of experience with Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE) solutions including application policy configurations
- 5 + years of experience in technical deployment, configuration, integration and administration of at least one of the following network security technologies: 802.11 wireless authentication, AAA, TACACS, RADIUS, or 802.1x Network Admission Control (NAC)
- 10 + years of Networking experience
- Advanced Information Security technical skills and understanding of information security practices and policies
- Ability to manage complex issues and develop solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A BS/BA degree or higher in science or technology
- Financial industry experience
- Knowledge and understanding of large scale enterprise network solutions spanning multiple business functions and geographic locations
- Splunk experience
- PAC2000 experience
- Knowledge and understanding of network automation development through scripting
- Knowledge and understanding of network automation or scripting testing techniques and solutions
Other Desired Qualifications
- Basic scripting knowledge (i.e., KSH/BASH/AWK, PERL, Python, Ruby, PowerShell)
- Ability to work on call as assigned
- Flexibility to frequently be on call beyond normal working hours
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0103697 CORP RISK/CORPORATE RISK
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Business Online Banking Specialist Representative
Veiongo secures Wells Fargo’s online business banking transactions and customer subscriptions and manages customer-care issues, including password sign-ins, account verifications, and document authorizations.
Back to top