Info Security Engineer 5
- Bangalore, India
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description
About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Operations, Risk, Audit, Process Excellence, Automation and Product, Analytics and Modeling. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website .
Information & Cybersecurity - Since 1852, customers have trusted that Wells Fargo would keep their assets secure from theft and always available. Today, maintaining customer trust remains our underlying operating principle.
Information and Cyber Security (ICS) vision is to provide Wells Fargo world leading cyber security risk management. Through a framework that addresses policy, process, operations, people, and technology, ICS protects Wells Fargo's infrastructure, corporate data, and customer assets, and ensures alignment with applicable regulations and laws
About the role
Enterprise Information Security organization has a new opportunity in Enterprise Access Management (EAM) Products and Services team for Information Security Engineer 5 for the Enterprise Role s Management project within EAM. This project is part of a multi-phase program which will bring stakeholders across the organization into a single governance structure for entitlements management as well as centralize core and critical assets to one strategic platform. The individual in this role will provide high level technical systems consultation, expertise and delivery
- Acts in a strategic role in the development, deployment and maintenance of Identity and Access Management solutions.
- Responsible to ensure IAM key controls are enabled and operate effectively for the enterprise applications.
- Provides security solutions based on IAM technologies for the applications to successfully deploy key controls.
- Leads projects to assess access control needs and integration information to IAM tools and processes.
- Assists in developing strategic plan development for enterprise wide access control solutions.
- Serves as the highest level of information security consultant to all internal clients and technical management in all areas of the business to ensure conformity with corporate information security standards.
- Directs and serves as a mentor to less experienced staff.
- Acts as a key player in the building of the framework, tools, services, and governance and in reviewing changes to the technology stack to support the simplification of access management through the use of roles.
- Analyzes highly complex business requirements, designs and writes technical specifications to design or redesign complex computer platforms and applications.
- Assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area
Market Skills and Certifications
Essential Qualifications :
- 10+ years of experience in the Identity & Access Management technologies.
- Strong understanding of Identity Governance, SSO, MFA, Virtual Directory Tools and technologies. Have knowledge in developing integrations using API
- Working knowledge with the tools like Oracle Identity Manager, OKTA & Radiant Logic products.
- Understanding of the financial services regulatory environment.
- Ability to architect, design, and integrate new IAM solutions with existing infrastructure
- Has leadership skills. Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills. Good negotiation, conflict resolution and decision making skills.
- Strong business problem solving, decision making and analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Bachelors or Master's degree in Technology /Engineering
- At least one or more certifications such as CISSP or IAM tool specific certification.
- Knowledge of information security concepts. Deep working knowledge of at least one IAM tool/operating system.
- Experience with directory management applications such as LDAP/Active Directory
- Experience with relational database management systems such Oracle, SQL Server etc.
- Must be flexible to work in shifts & be available for business meetings/team deliverables within/outside of ones shift
- Knowledge on Attribute Based Access Controls, Identity as a Service, Role Mining. Have some development experience in Java or .NET
- Knowledge of Access Management provisioning, de-provisioning and certification systems, specifically Oracle Identity Manager.
- Experience with Jira tool
- Experience with issue and change management and with associated tracking tools (Remedy, Service Now, etc.) to meet defined SLAs
- Experience in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access, Visio and Project) skills.
- Familiarity with project management (Agile or Waterfall) methodologies.
- Familiarity with Lean Six Sigma or process improvement methodologies
- Strong passion for coaching and developing team members along with the ability and desire to stay "hands-on" in the processes
- Emotional intelligence - Ability to strike the right balance of leading and listening
- Banking Industry knowledge
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.
Back to top